Chapter 10

~Clove's pov~

"Wake up, Clove." a hushed, deep voice spoke. By their voice I knew it was a guy.

"no" i mummbled into my pillow.

"wake up now." the voice said again

" who ever you are, I know people who can chop your dick off and tape it to your forhead." I said with my eyes still closed.

I heard the voice chuckle and start jumping on my bed, screaming

"da hell?" i murmured opening my eyes. I saw Harry jumping on my bed.

"your finally awake!" he exclamed sitting on the bed.

"no shit sherlock. Not to be rude but, why are you here?" I asked curiously.

"Megan let me in. The lads are down stairs eating baco-" he said but was soon cut off by me bolting down stairs. I love me Bacon!

I rushed downstairs but to find only....no one in the living room. Grrr... I'm gonna kill Harry. Never, ever kid with me about bacon.

I marched upstairs ready to kill Harry. I opened the door that led to my room but saw no one was in there. Where was everyone?

It was suddenly really cold in my room. I grabbed a sweater and some sweat pants and decided to look for Megan. I don't think she had any plans today do where in the world would she be right no-

I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard screaming and laughter coming from my backyard.

I looked through the sliding door and found the lads and Megan havering fun in....snow? Snowing in the middle of summer? Strange but cool.

I opened up the sliding Door and stepped outside letting the cool wind slap my face.

Gosh, I loved cold weather. I'm not emo or goth but I live the weather when it's cloudy, rainy, or snowy. It just made me feel fresh and alive.

"hey! Look who finally woke up!" Zayn exclaimed giving me a hug.

"get off! Your filled with snow....literally! That reminds me, why do you have snow....in your shirt?" i asked curious.

"u-um y-you know, it's because um....yah" he stuttered whilst I rolled my eyes.

I ran into the snow and had fun with the rest if the gang.

we made snow angles, and snowmen.we even got to do a little bit of sledding.

Did i mention that Megan and I moved in together? Our parents trusted us enough...so yah. this happened last night. Its not weird.

"Hey, Harry! You lied to me about bacon!" I yelled tackling him down. " never lie about bacon"

"or what?" he said pushing me off him and standing up whilst i shood up too.

"I dont know, I didnt think i'd get this far..."

he chuckled then ran away...haha what a cutie....NAW, SON! PSHH I DIDNT SAY....OR THINK... THAT SHIT!

~Harry's pov~

haha shes so cute when she trys to be evil. Yes I admit it. I have a little crush on Clove. Shes cute no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, we all came inside and drank hot coacoa. Clove is looking so cute with her beenie and her rosey cheeks from the cold and her fluffy sweater and i just wanna hug the life outta her and-

oh god Harry calm down....

hmm its getting preatty late. its about 10:15 and we are all in Clove and Megan's house just chilling and watching a movie.

"is it okay if we crash here tonight?" niall asked. God i love that kid for asking that.

"hm? sure its fine" clove said sleeply with her head on my sholder whilst Megan was flipping out.

Clove and Megan went up stairs to their rooms and already went to sleep.

"where do we sleep?" zayn asked

" i guess on this...floor..." Louis said sadly

"or we can wake up the girls and ask...." i suggested

we all agreed and me and Niall went into Cloves room whilst Liam , Louis , and Zayn went into Megan's room.

Clove looked so cute when she was sleeping. I just wanted to cuddle with her...which is exacly what i did

i got in bed with her and put my arm around her waist and buried my face in the crook of her neck.

she shifted the opened her eyes....shit.

" whatareyoudoing?" she mumbled

" oh you know getting comfy." i said with a smirk.

she turned over so i couldnt see her face and she fell asleep. I turned around to look at Niall and he just passed out on the floor and i guess i should just leave him there.

Right now im just so comfy next to Clove so i just scooted closer to her and fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~authors note~

hope you liked this chapter! Please vote so i know if i should make more chapters or not. updating reall soon...man im hungry....

anyway, keep reading and voting! leave comments on wacha think. Thanks! AND I HAVE A PIC OF cLOVE IN THE COMMENTS