Ch.6

Hey guys ! Sorry I took so long in updating, but I got accepted at Harvard University!!! Whoa, hard work definitely pays off! Anyways, I'll get back to writing lol. Also, would you guys mind if I changed his name to Cain? I recently came across a book similar to mine and the Alphas names are the same. I don't too much care for that. 

Alpha's POV

My wolf had me pacing the quarters of my domain. 

But why? 

I knew we both did not want her, but I also knew we both held a profound desire for our little mate. 

So, why? 

She was not, in any way, shape or form, a candidate luna. 

She was in no way, the Alpha Queen. 

She was in no way, my mate. 

But I will stake my claim on her. She will surrender to me. She will accept me, even if I reject her. 

And with that, I will do as I please with her, once she is in my Kingdom. 

"Vlad!" I snarled, my wolf was breaking through my final layers of blocking him out. 

My Beta entered, by then I was far gone.

"Gather my men"

-------------------------------

I gasped at the sound of his voice and craned my neck around to look at him. 

Once his hungry eyes met mine, he began to stride toward my father and me. My eyes widened as I realized how angry he looked.

"Dad" I whimpered and latched onto his arm.

It was as if the whole world slowed for just a moment. His mesmerizing eyes and dominate stance caused my body to ache in the most desirable way possible. My fingers called to trace the lining of his scruffy chin.  

I was in my dad's arms one moment, and the next I was on my own two feet, walking toward, who I knew as Alpha. 

I was encountering an out of body experience, I knew this for sure. For it was not me that was stampeding past the many wolves that surrounding me but rather an inner being. 

I believe I had awakened a force within me. 

And it wanted Alpha. 

My strides were quick, I could hear my father shouting from afar, telling me to not go near him. Nobody was keeping me from my Alpha. Therefore, anything and anyone became irrelevant to me. 

'This is not me' my subconscious kept chanting, but I began to think otherwise. Maybe this is what I truly wanted.  This was probably the side of me that was sheltered all those years. 

In no time I was there, standing before the one I longed for. 

My father was right, Alpha was my mate. 

He belonged to me. 

"Mine" my quivering lips uttered just as he took me into his arms. 

His face was void of any detectable emotion, yet his touch exposed the gentleness of his heart. 

I had a nice mate. 

"Alpha! You're my mate!" I exclaimed as he began to walk. I took the sides of his face into my palms, "who knew?" I asked, quite skeptical that I was blessed with a mate. Geez, I had to tell my dad how right he was. 

He suddenly stopped walking and his arms tensed around me, "Get your hands off me. NOW!" 

 I growled lowly, not liking his disrespect toward his mate.