Ch 10

A sea of cold, dark blue is what was looking back at me. Neither of us looked away because if we did, the events following were certain. 

One of us had to either back down or be forced down. 

My wolf was not going to allow me to back down. 

The moment Alpha mentioned my shifting, my head started to ring, the harsh vibrations of her fury flowed through me and transferred to the onlookers. 

They felt her power. 

The short stubby man that stood by the door was no longer in my periphery. 

My voice dropped low, "You want to force my shift?" I asked while taking a step closer to him. In response, he took a step closer to me. The menacing look he was giving me almost made me cower. Almost. 

"It's my right to. You know this."

I did not possess the power to kill my mate yet and for that, he should thank the moon herself. 

I knew he was right, it was his right as the male to force my shift. However, it is not commonly practiced in our society as it once was. When someone was forced to shift, a part of themselves is never developed and their wolf is weaker than it should be. 

"You would do that to me? Your future?" I questioned while taking the final step closer. I took his large hand in mine, gently stroking his palm. 

"Be patient, Xavier. It will be worth it. I promise. My wolf is preparing herself, not only for me but also for you. I know you feel her and how strong she grows everyday." I spoke as I looked up into his eyes, "She's also very protective of me. I'm afraid of what she might do to you if you try to hurt me. But I do know that I won't try to stop her." I was warning him. However, I knew it would fall on deaf ears. 

He leaned down so he was face to face with me. His face displayed amusement as he brought my hands to his lips, giving them small kisses. His eyes were a bright yellow, a stark difference from his normal eye color. I had just met his wolf. 

In a split second, his face morphed into one of a brutal monster as he stood to his full height and his eyes resembling the dark storm that was approaching. 

I felt the impact before I acknowledged it happened. My back slammed against the wood headboard of the bed and hands wrapped tightly around my throat. My hands instantly clawed at his as he laid on top of me. 

"Tie her down now!"  He commanded to the enforcers who stood by watching our interaction unfold. 

His grip tightened around my throat. I was going in and out of consciousness. My strength was leaving me and I could no longer fight him off me. 

He let go of me as I was pulled down to the middle of the bed and each of my limbs were tied to the posts. 

No tears left my eyes. I knew he was a monster, but this was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. 

"Alpha" I whimpered. He walked away from the bed and took a spot in a chair closest away from me. I watched as a few enforcers gathered around him and tied him down with silver chains. 

Oh no. 

I began apologizing to my wolf. I couldn't save her. I was too weak. She had to suffer my consequences and give up a part of herself. 

I cried out for her. My heart was breaking. 

I won't forgive him for this. 

The doctor stood by my side giving me sad looks before sedating me. 

Before my eyes closed, I could see the brutal monster in the corner fighting against his restraints. 

---

It's short, I know. I'm sorry for updating a year later. I need to do better. 

However, I hope you liked this chapter. I will try to update more this week!