Chapter Nine

Just gonna start off by saying I'm sorry I put this book on hold, I just got really busy with life. Anyways I made some changes like the fact that Karma's mates name is no longer Tyler, but now Kyle so don't get confused by that. Also she is no longer that ridiculous color I had previously made her and now her wolf color is all white, but so white that the tips of her hair look light blue and she almost appears to be glowing in certain lighting. I also changed her previous alphas name to Mike. Back to the story!!!!!!!

(Kyle's P.O.V)

The walk to the bathroom door felt like it took decades, my feet dragging me down as though they weighed 20lbs each. When I finally did make it to the door I reached out for the handle.

Turning the handle was a Herculean task in itself. My wolf was attacking the confines of my mind trying to take control, force it's way out to get to our mate in need.

The handle turned with ease and the door swung open. The sight before me would have sent any man to his knees. There in the tub sat my mate hugging her knees as sobs wracked her body, whimpers leaving her mouth. Her white hair floating behind her as it swayed in the water.

"What do you need, please just tell me what I can do to ease your pain, make things right." My heart breaking as she rocked back and forth. "Please... Please.." Her soft pleas not unheard. "Please what? What can I do?" My voice cracking as this spitfire of a mate that I just met was broken down to tears. "Make it go away. Make the pain stop."

My wolf wanting to jump at the chance of more so jump her, threw himself at his mental barriers. Knowing she didn't want what her pain riddled mind was asking for I did the next best thing.

Not caring about my clothes I ripped of my shirt, and left my pants on needing the barrier to help remind me of what I wouldn't do ever again, force her.

I reached down and gently scooped her into my arms as I got settled back in the tub with her. She lay curled in my lap, the skin on skin contact already beginning to soothe the pain. "Shhhhhh it's alright, you're alright." My hand stroked up and down her back as I spoke words of comfort to her.

The sobs previously racking her body tapered down to small hiccups as her body began to loosen and relax into my touch.

The water was cool by the time she finally drifted off to sleep. I slowly stood up and grabbed a towel on my way out. Gently setting her on the bed so I could begin to dry her off, she whimpered at the loss of our touch. "Shhh little wolf I'm right here."

I slowly wiped her down, appreciating my chance to fully admire her beauty without her screaming at me. The way her long eyelashes rested upon her her high cheek bones. Thinking of her sticking eyes behind her eyelids, the light blue cracked like a marble with a violet streaks that matched the violet eyes of her wolf. Thinking of her wolf brought about another wave of awe, the way her coat seemed to glow as she had laid in the sunlight on the roof. A white so bright it almost hurt to look at, as her small frame gave off an aurora of power yet peace.

Looking down at the spitfire on my bed now, her white blonde tresses splayed about her as she slept content with my soothing touch. I could still see the spark that filled her with an attitude that put me on edge but gave me a challenge that I wanted to conquer, to make mine but never let her lose herself.

I stripped down, out of my soaking pants to put on a pair of sweats, grabbing one of my t-shirts I pulled it over her head. My scent engulfed her as her body relaxed further into my bed. I then proceeded to tuck her under the covers and join her.

Her body immediately seeking out mine as she snuggled into my side. My wolf was at ease for now and so was I, as we too drifted off to a light sleep with our mate curled up next to us.

Short and sweet I know, but hey ya gotta start somewhere. It was a cute chapter and gave me the feels. Hopefully you like it to.
Vote, comment, let me know what you think! Until next time.