Chapter 10

Shardaes POV

We had just met up with Cerayah and were talking about the party later while walking towards wetseal until some random bitches was staring hella hard at us muggin while walking towards us . And they kinda got under my skin .

"Yall, who these bitches staring at ? Man I hate having to get ghetto !" I rolled my eyes  .

"Ion know but I will get down with some bitches its whatever ." Rayah said while tempting to take off her earings.

"Omm, ion know but we can get down . its whatever ." Noni replied . "Boo ! Tf? Yall got a problem ? Wassup ? "

"Naah bitch , but dont let us catch you slippin alone !" one of the other girls said with a smirk .

"Tf bitch is that a threat ? Wassup we can get it now hoe !" Noni was trippin now. Me and Rayah held her back. Now we were causing a scene .

"Mm , naah it aint no threat just remember what I said." her and her friends walked away laughin. All I could think is that these hoes had something up their sleeve. And I'm starting to think this has something to do with this whole dealing drugs thing .

"Damn you know them bitches ?" Rayah lifted her eyebrow .

"Hell naah, but best believe I stay packin no matter what. So they got another thing coming if they think that threat scared me . " Noni replied as we sat at a table in the mall cafeteria.

"On me , but you dont think this shit got any thing to do with the shit we do on the slide do you?" I asked really concerned.

"Man I really dont know.  " she shook her head. "Lets get done shopping though yall we got things to do. "

~Later that day~
Nonis POV

"Aight yall, which heels ? Black or white ? " I asked while getting ready for my date with trill.

"The white ones make your outfit stand out" Lashae said. All the girls agreed.

I put on my hills then went over to my jewelry box. I placed on my white hoops, a diamond ring and my black bracelets. I grabbed my sterling silver ankle bracelet then bent down and put it on. I applied some lip gloss grabbed my white MK clutch then walked to the mirror. I looked over myself grabbed my phone and keys then left my room. Then walked towards the front room

"Okay yall how do I look ?"   I lifted my eyebrow. "Damn." The boys said in unison. I smiled "Nah, fr yall." Harris got up and walked toward me. "You sure you don't wanna cancel that day and go with me instead?" Harris said taking my hand and spinning me around then licking his lips. "Nah ma, you look good tho." I smirked "Why thank you." I replied.

- 20 minutes later-

I had pulled up to the restaurant and met trill at the door. "You look beautiful, lets go eat." he said while holding my hand then leading the way.

-Jeremiah POV-

Me & the boys was out getting fit for the party. I seen some baddies walk in and they was lookin kinda thick. "Ayye, yall check this out." I pointed "Daaaamn, must be jelly because jam don't shake like that. Im trynna get my dick wet tonight." Harris said starting to walk off. We all followed him towards the girls.

"Wassup ladies." Keenon said picking up one of the girls hands and kissing it.

"Heey."  They said grinning.

"So what yall got up for tonight?" I said smirking. "Nothing much we trynna find something to get into." one of them said. "Well its a party poppin off tonight. Why don't yall slide through." I stated. "Aight we'll see wassup."

"Can we get yall names ? " Steven asked grinning.

"I'm Keisha , that's Deniece, this is Allison, and this is Christal."

"Well Christal why don't you slide me yo number and ill text you the deets. aight ? " I asked . She agreed and we exchanged numbers with the lady's and finished shopping.

~Anonymous~

"These niggas just don't know. These bitches is just all apart of my set up to get in they heads, weaken them so then I can take over the empire.'' I laughed devilishly as I sat outside of the store watching the boys. " The war has just begun."

...