•Chapter 4•

Noni's POV

See my pops got locked up back when I was 12 from being a big time drug dealer and I've watched my mom struggle every since. Raising me and my little brother was very hard on her, So once I turned 15 I took over my father's drug empire. See he wasn't the #1 drug dealer when he was out, he was like the 5th big time drug dealer. And every since I took over, my father's empire became the 2nd in the game. See I have school smarts and street smarts. No one expects an 18 year old with A's & B's to be a big time drug dealer. And when I took over in the game my squad started working w/ me. In which that's what helped. We all believed education comes first so we all stayed in school. My pops had other niggas out here running the trap til I came around so while I was at school they were in control. Don't get it twisted, I may be a female but I have killed like 3 niggas already. Smh, It's ah shame but Oh well. It's the life of the game.

-30 minutes later-

We stopped to get wings from wing stop before we came to the crib,  we had just pulled up and we went in and took showers.

"Maane, It's been a while since I whooped ah bitch ass. " I said after walking down the hall to my room.

"Nigga we can tell, took all ya anger out on her ass, shit. " Yauntae said laughing.

I went into my room, threw on some high waisted light colored denim jeans, an all white half shirt that has my IG name written in black on the back, my cocaine forces and let my hair down. I had just got my hair done a few days ago.  I gotta vixen sew in. And ya know a bitch like me keeps her hair and nails done. I put on my diamond earings, my diamond ring my grandma gave me, and my Diamond Cross, grabbed my phone and left the room.

"Lashae You trynna ride to the trap with me? " I asked stopping by the entertainment room where everybody was.

"Shit Yea," she said getting up. "We needa stop by the store first, I needa stick. " we only smoked every other weekend Or so. we wasn't no major ass weed heads.

"Aight, bet. Y'all need anything while we out? " I asked looking around the room at everybody.

"Yea, bring me a pack of skittles B. " Steven said.

"Aight. I'll be back. Shardae make sure they don't tear my damn house up! " I said grabbing my keys then walking out the door with lashae.  

Yauntae's POV

"Jeremiah, you and Veronica still fuck around? " I asked him while they was playing the game.

"Hell naaah, I just wanted some sloppy toppy so I asked her to bop me. " he said to me laughing.

We all started laughing then my phone rung and I looked at my caller ID and it was bae calling.

"Ayye, turn that shit down bae calling " I yelled at them niggas.

"Naah, take yo ass in the other room. " Steven yelled back.

I rolled my eyes, "Man fuck y'all!" I said getting up then hitting Steven in the back of the head.

"Aight keep on, this controller gonn come flying across the room straight to yo foehead. And tell that nigga equan I said come through." he said with his eyes still focused on the game. 

"Yea, whatever nigga. " I said walking out and answering the phone.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hey baaaby.

Him (Equan): Heey Babe, Wyd?

Me: Nothing over noni's house with the rest of these 4 niggas and shardae.

Him:  Awwwh, well you think it'll be aight if I swing through, I really miss you. 

Me: Yeea, Steven was just saying to tell you to come through.

Him: Well Aight Babe, I'm on my way.

Me: Aight, be careful.

Him: Okay, I Love You.

Me: I Love You Too. Bye.

Him: Bye.

*End of convo*

I walked back Into the entertainment room. And set down next to the pool table w/ shardae. "Equan on his way y'all. "  I Said talking to the boys.

"Aight " they all replied.

"Giiiirl yall have been together for How long now.?" Shardae asked smiling.

"It's been 1year and 2months." I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Awwww, yaall sooo cuuute. I swear."

"Thank you girl. We try. " I said giggling.

"You still haven't told him about you drug dealing.? " she asked

"Naah, ion think he ready. " I replied.

"Well There's only one way to find ooout. " she said in her singing voice.