Prologue

"Hey, Kise! Come over here."

I lazily looked towards Kuroko who was calling me. I am so sleepy today.. Nevertheless, I still stood up and walked where he was. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Come on, Kise! Hurry your ass right here!" Kagami said.

I mentally rolled my eyes in irritation. Is it very important? This better be good!

I looked up and saw an unfamiliar figure sitting next to Kuroko, talking to him for I don't know what is. It was a guy. As I looked at him, he ran his fingers through his dark blue hair and looked up at me as I stood at the row of chairs where they were sitting.

The way he looks at me gave me the chills man! Seriously!

"Kise, this is Aomine. He is a friend of ours who just got back from America. Aomine, Kise." Kuroko said while pointing whom he was introducing to.

I let out my hand to shake his as a sign of "nice meeting you". That Aomine guy stood up while still looking at me. He took my hand and gave it a shake. After that, he gave it a gentle caress. I froze and looked up at him. He was smiling.

I don't know but my heart was beating so fast I could hear it.

What the heck is wrong with me?

This story is inspired through the music video above. Credits to the one who edited this! It's amazing! *u*)/