🌟 Chapter 1

Disclaimer: some parts of this story may be a little different from what you see in KnB such as their character and personality. Just thought I would give it a little twist *wink*
———

Start

Kise's POV.

Beads of sweat were dropping non stop as I ran so fast to go to the school where I transferred. Eating bread while running isn't so bad. Maybe I should try this more often so I wouldn't be late again like this one.

I looked at my wristwatch and my eyes widen as I only have 3 minutes before the gates close. Damn it! Tell me again why did I slept late last night!

Nevertheless, I ran as fast as I could as if my life depended on it. I could finally see the gates of Hanashi Gakuen. Finally! I slid my way through before the guard finally closed the gates to prevent the late comers from coming in. So I am not a late comer, eh?

I grinned and took a big bite of the bread I was eating on my way here. I fixed myself up and put one hand in my pocket. As I walked through the corrigdor, I reached for my bag and grabbed my registration card to see where will be my first class for today. While searching for my room, a lot of girls were looking at me.

"Ne, ne.. Is he the new guy everyone was talking about?"

"Oh my gosh! They weren't kidding when they said the new guy is so handsome and hot!"

"Oh my god! He's walking towards me! Hold my bag!"

I shook my head and smiled a little with all the fuss they were doing. As I finally saw the room where my first class is, I quickly let myself in and searched for a seat. As I was breathing heavily, All of them were staring at me. I awkwardly let out a laugh and waved at them. I quickly turned my head to a different direction to look at the window. That was so embarassing! Why did I even rushed myself just like that?!

Trees and mountains surrounded the view I was looking at. The sky is blue and clouds sureounding it made it perfect to look at. The wind fondly brushed through my face and I happily accepted it. Wow.. this is very calming and the view is amazingly breathtaking. I closed my eyes and feel the breeze run through me. Ah, this is so relaxing..

I was taken aback at the sudden slam on my desk. I opened my eyes to see who ruined the moment I'm enjoying myself. I looked up to see a small pink haired girl smiling at me. Behind her is a blue haired guy who us about 10 inches taller than her.

"Hi there, new guy! Sorry if I disturbed you by doing that. Are you mad?"

Oh.. I shouldn't be mad at her, right? I mean.. who would be mat at her?

"Uh, no.. not at all! I'm sorry if I was spacing out."

She cheerfully sat beside me together with the blue haired guy who sat on the other side.

"I'm Momoi. I'll be your classmate all throughout the year. Yoroshiku-ne!"

I reached for her hand and gave it a light shake. Her hand is so soft.. I blushed a little. Damn it! What has gotten into you, Kise?!

She gave me a smile and turned her head to the blue haired guy.

"Kuroko, introduce yourself! You have gotten so quiet!"

The blue haired guy looked at me.

"I'm Kuroko. Yoroshiku."

I also reached for his hand and he gave me a short but light shake and quickly let go of my hand. Okay, that was a bit cold?

"Oy, Momoi! Kuroko! Class is about to start! Come back here at our row!" A green haired guy said.

Momoi slightly rolled her eyes. I laughed at her cuteness. She gave me a light smile.

"I'll see you later, okay? Join our group later! Enjoy your first day of class!" And with that, she got up and ran towards her seat. Kuroko just looked at me and nodded as if signaling me he's going back to sit with the others. I nodded at him back.

First class passed by smoothly. So far, so good, I guess?