THE TRUE NATE

After driving almost an hour, we reached his so called someplace.
As I read the place's sign, my eyes dropped. as in for real?

"okay.... What now? " he broke the silence.
"I should be the one to ask you that. Why are we here? "
I ask him while he's busy lighting his cigarette. Sad to say guys but he smokes.
"to let you try something new. *hoooooooohhh*"
"yo---*uhuh! Uhuh!* stop smoking! You're suffocating me Nate!"
I retorted.
"haha! you are really cute when you're mad don't you!"
"you're making fun of me dont you?"
"stop thinking like a very pro speaker. Remember! You're a writer and not a debater. "
"as if i win"I said crossing my arms together.
"come on let's go inside "

.................................................
Okay I've tried. But really I could say shooting a gun isn't my passion. I can't withstand with it. I have to stop or else I got late with my interview with Mrs. Rocans again. She has the greatest writing company here in the country and fortunately, she asked me to have some entrance tests , then beginner's tests again so i can pass and have a job in her company.

As I tried to drop the gun, Nate hold my hand, stopping me.

"Not that fast darling. You still owe me last time i asked a time from you. You're the one who's late yet, you're the one who gone home earlier than me. It's unfair."

"but Nate, I really have to go. Today is my interview with Mrs. Rocans. If I'm going to be late, I'm sure, I'll miss it. I'll miss everything. And I'll start all over again. I cant afford it. "

"Kay fine. You're good at it. "
He said grabbing the gun from the table and gave a single bang.

"well you too sounded bored."
I said.

"I'm okay. Now go. Or you might be late again." I'm not that damn for not figuring it out the sarcasm in his voice.

"are you mad?" I asked.

But he maid no reply.

"are you mad?" I asked him..

But he maid no reply again.

"answer me Nate. Are you ma---"

"NO! If I made no reply. Then it's a no. Not all silences mean yes El. Not all. "

I was shocked and was dumbfounded of his reply. He just shout on me. The only thing that he didn't made before.

"I guess your answer suited for my question. You're mad. Then sorry okay? I don't know how the hell do i brought madness in your atmosphere. They're right. I still don't know you. I'll go ahead......"

"And oh by the way thanks for the time though it brought me to boredom."
And with that I continued walking.
I can't really still imagine how he turned up to be such a jerk. He's definitely a mood changer.

"you don't really understand do you? "

I stopped by his question and faced him. Sorrow, boredom and also pissed aura are in his face.

"Do you really think that I brought you here just to get bored? You know El, every time I'm going to confess something to you, you started running away. "

"you made that damn excuses that you still have something to do." he moved a foot forward and being scared I moved back.

"you're always trying to get rid of me every time I started to tell you something. "

" you mean a lot to me El. And I know you're not that numb to feel that."

I was listening to his burst out.
Later on I heard sobs. Did he just cried? god knows how much I'm wanting to comfort him. And god also knows that all of his words are correct.
He's right. I am trying really hard to escape from his confessions. Because I know if I say a no, he will do something. He is Jonathan Phillips. And what Jonathan wants, Jonathan gets. It'll bring me so much in trouble if I refused to his offer.

''Nate, I really have to go. "

I walked the best as I can. I walked like there's no tomorrow.

"I love you so much El, and if you're thinking to escape, well sorry but I won't let you do that. It's my place remember? And I am Jonathan Phillips. I can do whatever I want, and whoever I wanted."

And with just a single snap, a number of I think more than 20 people came out. I described them as a goon because that's what they really look like.

"Get that girl. "
Jonathan's men followed him. They held my hands as tight as they could. I tried to let go but someone punches me in my stomach. It hurts. I felt black devouring my whole senses.

"Who told you to hurt her? You're so dead. "

And i heard a loud thud. The guy who punched me died. Nate did.
That's all for that very moment and i fall asleep.