Harry's First P.O.V Part 1

(A/N) Hello readers, this is Harry's First P.O.V Part 1, enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in The Leaky Cauldron, waiting for Hermione to arrive, " 'Ello  Harry, did yer find yer wand?" said a voice from behind, I turn around to see Hagrid, the tall, hairy, like-giant of a man. "Oh hey Hagrid, yes I did find my wand, I also met this girl called Hermione Granger. " I said. Hagrid smiled. "That's great Harry, are ye ready for yer meal?" he asked me, I shook my head, "I want to wait until Hermione arrives, I invited her to this meal." Hagrid nodded and then the entrance to The Leaky Cauldron opened and there stood Hermione, carry a tun of books and equipment for Hogwarts and a cat at her side, she was smiling when she saw me. I stood up and went over to her. "Hey Hermione, let me help you with all those." Hermione, who was continuing to smile, handed me most of her stuff. "Thank you Harry." she said as we made our way to a cupboard and put the stuff in it, then sat next to each other at the dining table as Hagrid layed out the meal, it was a roast feast. "Thanks Hagrid." I said, then Hermione and I helped ourselves. "So Hermione, what do you like to do in your spare time?" I asked. her. "Well, when I have time or I have to, I love to read and do my nails a lot, I just love the colours the polishes come in, what about you Harry?" she asked me. "Well, I like to make new friends, if I had any right now besides Hagrid, I would be happy." She gasped in shock.

"What has happened?" she asked, "Well, my cousin Dudley, my uncle Vernon and aunt Petunia are all mean and abusive to me, making me do everything, cook, clean, living in the cupboard under the stairs, you name it, its abusive. I even am rarely allowed out of the house." I said miserably to her. I saw Hermione hold my hand then, "Everything will be ok Harry, I know it will be, what if I was one of your friends?" she asked me curiously. I smiled at this and I nodded. "I'd like that, thanks Hermione." Hermione then smiled and hugged me tight and I hugged her back. We finished our meal then talked some more about each other. "So Harry, how do you feel now?" she asked me, letting go of my hand in the process. "Better now that I have you as my friend." I said while smiling, this made Hermione blush a little bit. "Oops, sorry Hermione." I said. She giggled which I thought was cute of her. "It's ok Harry." she said as she smiled at me, then I smiled back. she then opened up a suitcase to reveal many bottles of nail polish, she took out a white bottle, took the lid off the polish and started doing her nails that shade of white that she chose, after she was done, she put the lid back on the polish, then packed the polish away back in her suitcase then closed it, tucked it away then showed me her nails. "What do you think of my nails Harry? Do you like them?" Hermione asks me while showing her  nails to me.

I nodded, "I think they are good Hermione." I said, she smiled at this. "Thank you Harry, I am going to bed, i'll meet you at the train station on platform 9 3/4 tomorrow." she said smiling still. "Ok, bye Hermione." I said and gave her a wave. She waved then headed upstairs. "Time ye went to 'ed too Harry." I heard Hagrid say to me."Ok Hagrid, night." I headed upstairs to my room then layed on my bed and closed my eyes while thinking about one person and one person alone, Hermione Granger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) That is Harry's First P.O.V Part 1, next part will be called: Harry's First P.O.V Part 2, hope you all like it and stay tuned for the next part.