Harry's First P.O.V Part 2

(A/N) Here is Harry's First P.O.V Part 2, enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning, the sun was shining through the window and I knew that today was going to be a good day, the first good day I've had in a very long time. When I reached over to pick up my glasses to put them on, I accidently knocked them over. It caused a crack to spread across one of the lenses, luckily it didn't break all the way. I sighed and put them on. I then went to the wardrobe after putting on a shirt, jeans, socks and shoes, to put on my robes and head down with all my stuff and made my way to the train station. I saw some people run through a wall between platform's 9 and 10 which shocked me but I thought that platform 9 3/4 was through there, so I went through the wall and it indeed led to the platform so I looked around to see if Hermione was  here. "Hermione! You here? It's me, Harry!" I called out, then I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Hermione smiling. "Harry!" she said then gave me a hug, I hugged her back. "Hey Hermione." I said with a smile on my face, I then noticed that her nails were painted dark purple. "Nice nails." I said, this made her giggle. "Thanks, by the way, what did you do to your glasses?" she asked, I could tell she noticed they were broken. "Well, I....uh....ummmm....." I started but she interrupted by shaking her head at me while smiling and said: "Never mind, here, allow me to fix them." Hermione then took out her wand out wand. "Oculus Reparo." she said and suddenly, my glasses fixed themselves.

"Better?" Hermione asked me while taking my hand in hers, I  nodded and Hermione grinned then we handed our stuff to the luggage person who took care of our stuff, then Hermione, who was still holding my hand, dragged me onto the train and we  found an empty carriage and we decided to sit down next to each other. Hermione then let go of my hand. "So Hermione, did you sleep well?" I asked her, she nodded so quickly, I barely even not noticed her nodding. "Yes, I did thank you Harry, did you?" she asked me back. "Yes, I did, first time in ages actually." I said in return, she smiled and said: "Good." Then she hugged me which I hugged her back. It was then we saw a rat run into the carriage as the train was moving. Me and Hermione then heard a voice. "Scabbers, come back here!" it said. I then got up off my seat and made a dive and got a grip on the rat, Hermione then stood up next to me and we made our way to where the voice was coming from. We saw the owner who was looking on the floor for his rat. I tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me." I said, he looked up with a worried look on his face. "Is this your rat?" I asked him and Hermione showed him the rat. He then put his hand where his heart is on his chest. "That's him, thank you so much." he said in relief as he took his rat off of Hermione. "I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley." the owner of the rat said. "Hello there. My name's Hermione Granger, and this is my friend, Harry Potter." Hermione said, Ron's eyes widened at the mention of my name.

"You mean your the......oh my goodness, do you have the scar?" Ron asked. I showed him. "Wicked." He said and Hermione giggled like she was 5. We then sat down back in the carriage, Hermione sat next to me and gently held my hand, while Ron sat down opposite us, just as the lunch trolley arrived. "Anything off the trolley dears?" a lady said, she was operating the lunch trolley. "No thanks, i'm all set. Ron said while holding up a mouldy looking chicken sandwich, Hermione stuck her tounge out in disgust but luckily, Ron didn't see it. "We'll take the lot." I said while holding out loads of money. "Woah." Ron said. About 15 minutes later, we were enjoying our food and Hermione was still holding my hand. "Erm.....Hermione?" She  looked at me as I gestured my head to her hand holding mine. She finally let go and blushed a bit. Ron then noticed Hermione's nails. "Nice nails Hermione, they remind me of my sister Ginny, she intends to wear polish a lot." he said, Hermione smiled, "Next time you see her Ron, tell her I wear it a lot too." She said. Ron then smiled. "She'd be so happy to hear that." he said as the train was beginning to slow down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) That's it for Harry's First P.O.V Part 2, next part will be called: Harry's First P.O.V Part 3, stay tuned.