Finale: Shootout

The chief police was infuriated "WHY ISN'T HE DEAD?!! You are police officers not some babies in BLUE TIGHTS!!" "I'm sorry sir but if you take a look at th--" "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES! Listen I am on this case wether the mayor likes it or not, We are going to kill that demon spawn DO YOU UNDERSTAND." "YES SIR." Meanwhile..... "I need a suit but what kind? Oh." Saying that he sees a man walking by the street wearing a black jacket with a red tie. "This will be fun." He then stalks the person and uses his mind tricks to make him go into a bathroom. "Yeah, excuse me you're dead thanks for the suit by the way."
When the cops arrived at the scene they noticed some type of acid in the toilet. They ignored it and then found the man. "No matter how many times I see this it won't get any better why does he fry em this is so disgusting. Hey what's this doing here?" The badge of the chief officer was lying on the ground and tied behind it was a note. Written on that note was "Don't worry this is just a replica did you see what happened here, yeah its kind of a mess but you guys will clean it up for me right? Thanks :) jokes aside, tell your chief to meet me at the alleyway near this mall, bring your guns." The cops were horrified of what gayman did. They told chief everything but before they told him about the badge the chief yelled "AGAIN!! WHY ARE YOU SO CAREFREE!" "Sir, take a look at this." The representative said slowly. The chief bore a small smile before saying "This guy is nuts. Im going, tell Chris, Tony and Bruce to follow." They slowly entered the alleyway when they were welcomed "Hello I'm glad you made it as you can see im wearing a mask because my face is oh so precious to me, but besides that welcome this is where it ends for you Mr. Chief." "If you think we're going to die right here you must be crazy. Look at yourself you only have a knife" after hearing that gayman replied with a smirk "Look at you only a bringing a revolver with 2 clips." The chief was puzzled "Excuse me but do you know who you're talking to and what we're about to bring to you, These fine gentlemen have gu---. They're gone WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Gayman pointed beside him and gave a tiny smirk but it couldn't be seen through his mask "They're sleeping over their with deep fried earplugs and a mouth cover. And yeah you're next let's start shall we?" Chief was mad. "DIE B*TCH!!" He then shot him in the knee chief then chuckled. "That was easy I can't beli----" gayman replied "Oh chief I was just messing with you, there is no way you could kill me you must find out who I really am if you want to stand a chance but this is useless talking to you since it's too late for you." He then starts to cut his balls slowly one by one. Chief SCREAMED FOR HIS LIFE but it was already too late for him he couldn't do anything it was horrific then "Are you having fun? Oh you're already asleep he then continued what he was doing and then finished up. "Guess that's over with." He then throws the chief to the sidewalk and dissapears....