chapter 32

So sorry , so late i know but i had busy weeks full of exams !!

Without any further delay ... here it goes

Kai's POV

flashback

"jongin , you have a brother " my mom weakly said as she laid on her death bed taking her last few breaths .

"W-what ? How ?"

"Before i met your father i gave birth to him , his name is taemin , h-he is normal , please find him and take care of him . I-i love you dear son , i'm sorry" and with that my mother passed away and left me a motherless young child .

End of flashback

I never told anyone about taemin being my brother, eversince i met them they think that he was my bestfriend since kindergarden .

I really love him , but i can't help it but feel suspisious about this . Taemin's aura is different , why does he get a letter from A and he has nothing to do with this ? Why not lizzy ? He doesn't know our powers , yet not one single question was asked after lizzy's explosion of powers .

This is not right , he is leading us for another death trap i know it ... i can feel it , but i can't do anything about it .

Xiumin is in danger , and i can'tbare to see him dead like lay .

Suho's POV

By now , we have all , using telepathy , discussed taemin's suspisious stand in this . Even lizzy knows it , but we need to find xiumin . We all know we are going back there , no denying .

Taylor has woken up , but she doesn't care anymore she has been sitting in the car , staring outside the window , holding lay's picture to her chest and silently crying .

She said she doesn't care anymore , that she wants to die to meet lay again , but i won't let her .

I saw lay after taemin left , he told me not to tell anyone . He didn't even say goodbye but he did tell me one thing "taylor , take care of her she needs to live and get married have a happy life and have 3 children like she aways wanted . Take care of her , she won't take care of herself anymore ."

After an hour :

No ones Pov

"Come on guys we are here " taemin announced and stepped out of the car rather excitedly , while everyone else where too scared to come out , knowing that this is it , its happening again , they came walking to their own deaths .

They stspped out of the car not leaving each others arms , except lizzy and taylor , who were hugging each other as if conforting one another .

As soon as the rusty , huge door of the factory was opened they stepped inside and it hit them .

Blood .

It horribly smells like blood , and that blood smells too familiar .

"Joy baby , the lights ." Baekhyun asked joy to light up the place , joy took a deep breath feering what they might see then lit up the whole factory at once.

"Lay" taylor whispered but everyone heard .

Lay was on the floor , neck cut and still bleeding , blood dripping in blood and next to him a letter .

"My lovely rats , you thought i wouldn't know what you did huh ? Well sadly i  did , and poor little lay had to pay the price , but its not cheap .
Xiumin is paying also , but in a slightly different manner . Don't worry you will find out real soon.
With all love Brother "

Sooo ! What do you guys think ??
Is it getting good or lame ?