Chapter Seven: Purple Light

"What do you mean destroyed?" Nate asked.

"Shattered, ripped to shreds." Mark said.

"N-no." Nate peered in. It indeed was a broken mess. But those tear-stains weren't there before. Not at all.

"Nate. Your eyes!" Hunter yelled.

"What?"

"They're empty.....like black and stuff." Hunter replied.

"Impossible. I'll be right back." Nate walked, hiding his face and into the men's room.

Nate gave a sigh of relief. No one was in here.

"So...what was Hunter saying?" He looked in the mirror and gasped.

"W-what am I?" Nate looked horrible. His eyes really were empty sockets. The long tear-steaks were now purple instead of its lighter bluish-purple.

"You're like me." Nate spun around. A tall, man was standing there. His eyes were a pure white, his skin and what looked like a security guard uniform were a bright purple.

"Who the h*** are you?" Nate asked, a little scared.

"Vincent. Nice to meet you." Vincent said.

"What are you?"

"Figure of your past. Remember FNAF?" Vincent asked.

"Y-yeah....wait. You're the Purple Man." Nate said as Vincent shook his head.

"No. I used to be the Purple Man. I've been dead for a long time. I'm just here to tell you, my spirit goes long into the past. Every Purple Man is different, never related. Your friend Mat, he's struggling to keep that out. More struggle, the more that spirit wants that host. But you can help him. And hey, he wasn't the one who killed you either. That was him controlled. Good luck, Puppet." Vincent vanished.

"Puppet? What do you mean?" Nate called after him. "HEY! Come back!"

Nate threw another punch at the wall in anger. He threw himself through the wall. "Huh?"

He got up. Nate could touch things and people could still see him. It's that his face was different to them.

'So if I concentrate enough, I can pass through things? Cool.' He thought.

Nate walked over to Adam and Jin's animatronics. The two of them were like brothers to each other.

One thing stood out, Adam's sunglasses on his animatronic were lit up in a yellow glow.