Chapter Four

Inayah's P.O.V.

The moment finally came, when I was about to leave my home for my husband's. The wedding function was over and everything went perfectly well. I had received many gifts and blessing from the guests and my in-laws seemed content with me.

*************

We were sat in the decorated wedding Rolls Royce. My husband was quite a wealthy man and he had a huge industrial business company.

He wouldn't look at me as the car drove through the city to our new house which he had bought some time ago. There was an uncomfortable silence and I had the urge to say something but being sensible I kept my mouth shut and stared out of the window.

Hamdan's P.O.V.

I wouldn't look at her. She really wasn't worth it and it was only a matter of time till she will want to divorce since the circumstances won't be good.

The car suddenly halted and we arrived at the house. My house. I got out of the car and walked towards the doors leaving Inayah to get out by herself. I was doing none of those formalities to her even if she was my wife.

She looked quite confused and hurt but nonetheless I continued walking away from her towards the house.

"So..is this our new home?" a sudden voice called out behind me. It was Inayah. How did she get out so fast?

"For your information it's my apartment." I snapped at her.

She was shaken by my tone and stared down with hurt on her face. It was good for me at least that she was keeping quiet.

I walked into the hallway heading towards my bedroom to change clothes. It was so hot in a bloody suit, I wonder how Bride's tolerate wearing their dresses all day.

**********

I was sat in the study room tapping away on the keyboard. I had important files to type and email to my administrators.

"Do you want me to cook dinner?" Inayah chirped in through the door.

"I'm eating out. You can cook for yourself." I grumbled.

"But..I want to cook for you and are you going to eat out without me?"

"Shut up and listen to what I said!"

I saw her stifle a sniff and walked out of the room.

I didn't mean to make her cry. Should I go console her?

What am I thinking? She's a stranger and I have no feelings for her.

I looked up at the clock to see it was nearly 9pm. My stomach grumbled and after dialling a number I called the nearest restaurant and ordered a few dishes.

***********

I grabbed the car keys from the bedside table whilst adjusting my shirt and walked towards the front door.

"Please..at least take me?" A voice squeaked behind me.

"I told you to eat alone and I will go out and eat." I replied

"I'm scared alone."

At this I became a little softer towards her and gestured for her to get dressed quickly.

She squealed with excitement and gave me a hug to which I pushed her off and glared at her. She ignored it and rushed to the room to change.

10mins later she came out. Wow she looked beautiful.

Wait. What am I saying???

I turned my gaze away and opened the door. She closed the door behind us as we walked into the cold towards my Mercedes.

___________________

Hey everyone!
Sorry for the late and short chapter. I've been quite busy this week and I hope to update sooner than this. Plz comment if u liked the book or if u didn't. Vote and share

Saima x