Teen Queens

As a teenage girl, I know how hard it is to feel beautiful and confident. It's a constant daily reminder that you won't look like that model in a magazine. The pressure from school and loved ones can make you go crazy, but you some how find a way not to break.

Well, sometimes.

This project is to promote stories that bring girls comfort, hope, and happiness. Stories that don't have girls being seen as less than human, beaten, or taken advantage of. The plots are realistic (sort of) and portrays girls in relatable ways. This project wants to promote teenage girls (and older women) making their way through life, getting their dream job, and finding their soulmate.

How to join the project?

Simply add the hashtag: weareteenqueens to your story and the sticker. Write a story where the character is dealing a normal life and has real teen issues. PM me and I'll check if your story fits.

What is the criteria?

A simple story displaying the normal life that a teenage girl goes through, a story about a girl overcoming her insecurities, etc. Anything that promotes a normal teenage life or inspires girls to be more confident.

Does this campaign end?

No! This campaign is always open and has no due date. You can place the sticker and use the hashtag at anytime.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or PM me. Also if you get a response from the account, @lazycupcake then that's my personal account. I answer questions sometime from there.