Opening Up

I Knew From Day One....I Knew He Was Special , I Just Didnt Know Why...Why He Had My Heart...

At Frist We Really Didnt Get Together I Was Busy He Was On Tour. I WAS A Stripper. A Lot Of People Thought Just Because Of What I Did I Was A Hoe.They Thought I Was In It For The Money Like Some GoldDiger.I Would Never Do Something Like That I Only Wanted Love.Love I've Wanted For So Long.I Finally Thought I Had It. Everyone Is Making It So Hard.I Just Needed This , I Needed Him. When I Met Him I Knew I Would Be With Him forever. We Fought From Time To Time But We Still Held Together! We Started To Hang Out Alot After The Frist Time We Hong Out . He Was Cute And Funny , I Loved His Jokes And He Loved My Laugh.The Only Thing That Was Goin Through My Mind When I Met His Family Was Them Judging Me. Yes I Was A Stripper But I Had A Reason.I Needed The Money , I Needed It For Me , My Family , My Brother. He Was My Life After That.Even If We Had Haters He Was There For Me.I Loved Him He Was My King And I Was His Queen.After A Good Two Whole Years Of Being With Him Something Happend. I Was Pregnant.When I Found Out Michael Was On Tour. I Didnt Want To Tell Him The News With Him All The Way In The Uk. So I Waited.I Thought It Was A Great Idea , But He Didnt. He Was Mad And Furious I Just Didnt Know Why. Everything Was Going Great This One Thing , How Could It Cause So Much Trouble. I Just Wanted Him To Trust Me. Was I Asking For To Much?

*4Mouths Later*

Chyna: "Ty"

Tyga: "Yes Bae"

Chyna: "I'M So Sorry About Not Telling You About The Baby"

Tyga:"It's Ok I...."

Chyna: "No , No It's Not I Wasn't Thinking , You Matter , We Matter , I Need You To Trust Me"

Tyga: "Bae I Will Always Be Here And You Will Always Be In My Life , I Trust U With My Life , Don't Worry"

Chyna: "Bae I Love You"

Tyga: "I Love You Too"

Did He Really Mean That? Was He Just Telling Me That Because He Felt He Needed To? These Are The Questions I Ask. My Body Is Changing More Then Ever . This Baby Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me , But I Guess It's Natural. I Need To Get Away I Need My Girls.

*2Hours Later*

Treasure & Lisha: "Hi Chy"

Chyna: "HI . OMG I've Missed You Guys"

Treasure & Lisha: "We Have Missed You , So How's Michael?"

Chyna:"Ok So I Love Him With All My Heart But , I Feel Like Ever Since I Told Him About The Baby He Just Doesn't Look At Me The Same"

Lisha:"Chy Now You Know That Not True , He Still Loves You It's Just A Lot To Take In At Once"

*Treasure Agrees*

Chyna:Ik , Ik , But I Still Need That Companionship And Love In My Life , I Just Don't Feel Like I'M Getting That "

Treasure: Ty Was Always There For You , Through The Haters And Just Like You Go Throw Things He Goes Through Things As Well , He Had To Hear People Call His Girlfriend A Hoe , You Had To Go Through Getting Called Names , Things Happen You Will Always Have People That Was To Break You But You Can Never And Will Never Give Them That Satisfaction"

Chyna: "Awwww I Love You Both So Much , Your Always Here For Me MUAH"

Lisha & Treasure: "We Love You Too Boo , MUAH"

Chyna: "I'll See Y'all Later"

Lisha & Treasure: "Ok Bye Boo"