Making Mistakes

Was He Really That Stupid? I Was Sitting Right There. Her Ass Was Flat Anyway , But Its The Principal Of The Point He Shouldnt Have Done It.Is He Cheating? Could He Be? No...No..Iam Pregnant God Please Dont Let It Be.....

'Chyna Crys For A Bit Then Starts To Pray To God For Help'

Chy: 'God Please If Hes Doing Wrong By Me Just Show Me , Give Me A Sign , I Need Someone That Will Love Me And My Baby , I Need A Real Man Not Someone Who Will Cheat Or Look At Other Women Right In Front Of My Face , Dear Lord God Please Help Me , Amen'

'Chyna Start To Go Into The Living Room When She Hears Ty On The Phone'

Ty: ' Yea...I Know But She Almost.....We Cant Shes Having My Baby I Just Cant Do This To Her Anymore.....I Know....We Have To Stop This....'Ty Yells' NO! Its Done We Are D.O.N.E!'

'Ty Hangs Up The Phone And Sees Chyna Standing Behind Him'

'Chyna Crys But Holds Herself Together'

Ty: 'Bae I Can Explain I....'

'Chy Puts Her Hand Up'

Chy: 'How Could You.....'

'Ty Trys To Talk But Chyna Puts Her Hand Up Again'

Chy: 'HOW COULD YOU! I'M Sitting At Home Waiting For You To Come Home From Long Tours And Late Nights At The Studio And You Decide To Cheat On Me ? IAM PREGNANT! And You Fuckin Around With These Random Hoes! I LOVE YOU THEY WANT YOUR MONEY! IAM HAVING YOUR BABY! WHY?

Ty: 'Listen I Dont....'

Chy: ' NO! Dont Give Me No BS! Why!'

Ty: 'But I.....'

Chy: 'Nigga Did You Hear Me? I Wanna KNOW WHY!'

Ty: 'Fine You Wanna Know Why This Is Why The Yelling...'

'Chyna Laughs'

Chy: ' So You Thought I Was Going To Find Out And Give U A Hug And Tell You Everything Was Goin To Be Ok Like Your 5 And You Just Fell Off Your Bike? BS!'

Ty: ' Look I'm Sorry But I Love You So Much And I Love This Baby We're Having , Please Baby Dont Do This I...I...I Need You Please Dont'

'Ty Begins To Cry'

Chy: 'How Long?'

Ty: ' What Why? It Doesnt Matter All That.....'

'Chy Interrupts Him'

Chy: 'How Long (She Says Slowly Gasping For Air)'

Ty: ' Ummm Well For About 4 Weeks'

Chy: ' Wow...I Thought We Were Better Then This'

Ty: 'Bae We Are'

Chy: ' No...No....Yesterday I Stood Up For You With My Mother! She Was Right All Along!'

Ty: ' But Baby'

Chy: ' No! I Want My Own Place"

Ty: ' What Do U Mean'

Chy: 'Nigga What YouThink I Mean? You Just Cheated On Me I Want My Own Place , A House Apartment Condo Anything , Just Get It For Me..And Get It Fast'

Ty: 'Whats Happening To Us'

Chy: 'I Dont Know But Iam Going To Think About It All Good Bad Past Present And Future , Just Know That I'M Very Hurt'

'Chyna Calls Up Her Friends Amy & Brianna And They Go Shopping Then To Eat'

Brianna: 'We Got Alot Of Good Stuff Today'

Amy: 'Yea We Did ...Chy Wants Wrong You've Been Down All Day Your Not Acting The Same'

Chy: 'Michael Has Been Cheating On Me For 4 Weeks Now'

'Chy Starts To Cry'

Amy&Brianna: 'OMG , Chyna'

Brianna: 'Are You Ok Do U Need To Stay Over My House For The Night'

Chy: 'Sure I Need To Talk To Someone After We Eat I Just Need To Ride BybThe House'

Brianna&Amy: 'Ok Chy'

'They All Finish Eatting And Head To Chynas House'

'They Walk In The House And Ty Is Sitting On The Couch'

Chy: 'I'M Going To Bris House'

Ty: 'Bae Come On'

'Chyna Walks Up Stairs To The Bedroom And Tyga Follows'

Chy: 'Michael Iam Not Dealing With This Tonight I'M Tired And I Just Wanna Go Now Move Out Of My Way'

'Ty Moves But Continues To Follow Chy To Her Car'

Ty: ' Baby I Know I Fucked Up Bad But Please Know That I Love You And I Will Always Fight For You'

Chy: 'I Love You Too Now Move'

'Ty Kisses Chy'

'Chy Drives Off'

'Bri And Amy Call Chyna'

Chy: 'Hello'

Bri: 'Are You Ok What Happend?

Chy: 'Nothin He Just Told Me He Loved Me'

Bri: 'Ok'

'They Hang Up'

'They Arrive At Bris House && Chy Goes Straight To The Guest Room'

Chy: 'Oh Dear Lord'

'Chyna Starts To Pray'

Chy: 'Thank You Lord For Your Sign It Wasnt What I Was Looking For But Appreciate It , Just Guide Me Into The Right Direction , Amen'

'Chy Goes To Sleep Confused And Sad'