I Have To Know...

*He Will Tell Me EVERYTHING , Fuck That I'M Hella Determind To Find Out All I Can On This Hoe Ty Been Fuckin Around With*

*Chy Walks Down To The Extra Bedroom*

Chy-"Ty Wake TF Up"

Ty-"Huh....."

*Ty Starts To Wake Up*

Chy-"So I Want To Know EVERYTHING About This Hoe And When I Mean Everything U Will Tell Me Everything I Need To Know"

Ty-"So Whats Important"

Chy-"Everything If U Feel That I Need To Know That She Wipes Her Ass 3 Times A Day Then Tell MebThat IDGAF I Just Want To Know Everything"

Ty-"Ok..."

Chy-*Yea So I Want To Know If The Hoe Got A Man I Want To Know If She Got Kid Do The Dumb Hoe Know I'M Having Your Baby Is She On Birth Control , Cause So Help Me God If Shes Pregnant To Imma Blow! And I Wanna Know Her Birthday Age Number Where She Lives What Car She Drives EVERYTHING!"

Ty-"DAMN! Ok , But She Cant Be Pregnant"

Chy-"And Y Cant She? Yall Had Sex Right?"

Ty-"Hell No"

Chy-"What...I'M Sooo Confused So You Never Cheated? Why Did U Agree With Me When I Said U Did?"

Ty-"I Did...I Mean Its A Form Of Cheating But We Didnt Have Sex"

Chy-"Soooooo....What Did Yall Do?"

Ty-"Nothing Really , She Gave Me Head 2Times"

Chy-"Omg You Got Me Thinking You Was Fuckin Her...I Mean It Still Doesnt Make U Right But I'M Happy Yall Didnt Have Sex"

Ty-"Me Too , Me Too"

Chy"-I Want U To Take Me Out To Dinner Again"

Ty"-Ok"

*Chy And Ty Stay In Together And Talk About Their Problems*

*Chy Gets In The Pool And

Ty Follows*

Ty-"Baby I Love U So Much And I Want You To Know That ,To Many Ppl Look At Us And Think Bad About Us And Judge Our Relationship Or Think That I'M Crazy For Having A Baby With A Stripper But I Dont Care I Cant Help Who I Fall In Love With , At The End Of The Day I Will Always Be With You I Will Always Support U And I Will Always Love U! I Need U And I Hope U Can Forgive Me"

*Chy Starts To Cry*

Chy"-I Really Love U And I Know Its A Lil Hard Because I'M And Ex! Stripper But I Cant Help That I Did What I Had To Do , But I Need You Too We Are Going To Take Some Time On Getting Back To Normal But I Will Always Try Wit lh You And Try To Foegive You Because Thats What U Do In A Relationship But U Also Have To Earn Back My Trust"

Ty-"I Will Do Whatever It Take"

*Chy And Ty Clean Up And Get Ready For Dinner*

*Ty Walks Down The Stairs*

*Ty Gasps*

Ty-"Omg You Look Beautiful"

*Chy Smiles Really Hard And Blushes*

Chy-"Thanks Baby"

Ty-"Welcome , You Ready"

Chy-"Yea"

*Chy And Ty DrivesTo The Restaurant*

*Ty Helps Chy Out Of The Car And To Her Seat*

Chy-"This Looks Nice"

Ty-"You Look Better"

Chy-"See You Making Me Blush Again"

Ty-"Its Cute"

Chy-"No Its Not"

*Chy Laughs*

Ty-"What Do You Want To Eat?"

Chy-"I Dont Know Yet , What Are You Goin To Order?"

Ty-"I'M Feeling Seafood"

*The Waiter Comes Over And Ask What Kind Of Drinks Do They Want"

Chy-"All Have A Water Please"

Waiter-"Ok And For You Sir"

Ty-'I'll Have Just Water For Now Thank You"

Waiter-"Welcome , And Are You Ready To Order?"

*Chy And Ty Orders*

*They Eat And Drive Home*

*They Arrive Home And Walk Up Stairs*

Ty-"Good Night"

Chy-"Night"

*Chy Walks Ty Go Into The Extra Room*

Chy-"I Want Him Lord , Oh God Should I Tell Him To Come Sleep With Me? Its Been 1Week Oh Dear Lord Jesus Help"

*Chy Thinks About It*

Chy-"No Chyna! Just Go To Sleep No!"

*Chy Walks Into Her Room*

Ty-"I Wanted To Be With Her Tonight I Thought It Went Well Maybe Shes Not Ready Yet...I Can Understand And Resepct That Lord Help Me"

*Ty Starts Parying*

Ty-"God Please Help Me Please Forgive Me And Please Love Me , I Have Made Bad Decisions Over The Years But This I Regret The MostbI Just Need You To Guide Me And Show Me , Show Me What I Need To Do To Keep My Most Prize Possession , Amen"

*Chy And Ty Go To Sleep And All Is Well , For Now.......*