02

"You know we have a gig in like, half an hour, right?" I asked as Ashton pinned the fake blonde in his arms against the wall, her hands over her head.

"This'll only take a second," Ashton said lowly, kissing the girl.

I sighed. I definitely did not want to stay in the room while Ashton took this girl against the wall. Calum looked fine, leaning back on the couch with his feet crossed on the table in front of him, phone in hand. He looked completely unbothered by this situation in front of him.

Maybe I was only bothered because I was the only virgin in the room. Maybe I needed to get laid to understand how Calum was unbothered, and to understand how Ashton could have sex in front of his friends. I just find that disgusting and awkward.

I couldn't stay in this room any longer. I needed a drink.

I exited the room, leaving Ashton and the girl to their duties, Calum to his phone. Neither of them probably noticed. Calum was probably getting nudes and would end up jacking off soon, while Ashton would be getting jacked off. Typical them.

I don't know why I could never get laid. Even when I was in my longest relationship, 6 months, she never wanted to have sex. She loved me touching her, but would never touch me.

I didn't get what was so wrong with me. I'd never been one to break up with any of the girls I dated, either. Even when I knew they cheated on me, I didn't do it. I also never asked anyone out. They always came to me, and they were also always the ones to leave.

I sat down next to a boy with red hair at the bar. I assume he'd make some good company on this lonely night.

I told the bartender I just wanted a beer, and then turned to the boy beside me. "Hello."

I don't know if he was ignoring me, or if he didn't know I was talking to him. So I tapped on his shoulder. When he turned to face me, I repeated what I'd said a couple seconds ago. He replied with a slightly awkward wave, looking a bit flustered. All I said was hello.

"I'm Luke," I continued on, knowing this guy would be cool when he came out of his shell.

With a clear of his throat, he said, "Michael," and held his hand out for me to shake. I gladly took it, smiling widely. It didn't bother me when he held onto my hand a little longer than he should've. His was warm. Sweaty, but warm, and I liked holding onto it.

"Where are your friends?" I figured Michael wouldn't have come alone, being as cool as he looked.

He looked like he didn't want to answer the question, but did anyway. "I didn't come with any."

"Oh! Well, consider me your friend. My band is about to play, but I couldn't stay backstage because one of my friends was about to have sex with some random girl. Like, in front of me. It was gross," I shivered, taking a sip of the beer in front of me.

Michael didn't talk much, but he kept me company until Ashton called for me backstage. He seemed cool, so I gave him my number, telling him we should hang out some time. He'd come out of his shell eventually.

I paid for my beer and jogged over to Ashton, trying not to take too much notice on how ruffled his feathers looked from what he had previously been doing. We set up, and eventually introduced ourselves on stage. Some of the people who came every time we played probably recognized us, but there were always new comers.

As I took the mic and told the crowd the song we were about to play, Gotta Get Out, I found myself searching for Michael. Once my eyes found him in the same spot he had been not too long ago, but flipped around facing the stage this time, I smiled and waved a little. He waved back.

Our set was short, only being three songs long, Unpredictable and Heartbreak Girl being the other two we played. I didn't see Michael in the same spot he had been in after Gotta Get Out. In fact, I didn't see the boy at all. It upset me a bit, maybe he didn't think we sounded good.

As we were packing up our set, I couldn't stop thinking about Michael. Why had he left? I wanted him to stay and listen to us. I hoped he would call my phone some time, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be for a while.

-

ok how do u guys feel about this??