Chapter 22: Denial

Lucas POV

I walked into class late as usual. I sat down at my desk which is next to Riley's desk. If you're wondering yes I'm still dating Alex. I mean she's hot and... Yeah that's pretty much it. But at least she's not a drama queen like Riley. A few seconds later Riley came in with Jay behind her. Once Riley sat down I noticed she has black mascara, and eyeshadow on. She starts texting on her phone and I already knew who she was texting, Jay. I rolled my eyes disgusted with their relationship. I didn't realize it but my needles were digging into the wood on my desk and it was making a screeching noise. Once I looked down and noticed it I quickly released my hands of my desk, causing the scratching to stop. I sighed in relief. Our teacher was going on about something, but I couldn't hear him I was to lost in my own thoughts.

I can't believe I'm fussy over some girl.' 'Usually I just date the girl once then move on to the next one, but why can't I forgot about her, I forgot about everything and everyone else, but Riley why?' Just then the bell rings meaning class is over. I grabbed my phone, put my sunglasses over my head and got up out of my seat and walked out of class.

"Man what is that girl doing to you." I hear Jason say, as I'm opening my locker.

"Not now Jason" I snap at him.

He holds his arm up defensively. "Hey calm down I was just kidding" he says.

I sigh, "sorry man I just have a lot on my mind" I say.

"I get it man your falling hard for Riley" he says, with a smile, while patting me on the shoulder.

"I'm not falling for her" I say defensively.

"Whatever you say man, whatever you say." Jason says not believing me.

I roll my eyes annoyed with my best friend, just then I see Riley going to her locker. 'Prefect' I think to myself. I causally walk up to Riley before should could get to her locker.

"Matthews!" I say walking up to her.

"What do you want friar?" She asks, as I'm standing next to her.

"I wanna tell you something about your boyfriend." I say and smirk.

"Don't wanna hear friar" she says and tries to get to her locker but I'm blocking it like a wall.

"Not moving" I say.

"Get out of my way" she says with anger in her voice.

"Make me" I challenge her.

"Oh I will" she says then suddenly she puts her hands around my waist. I suddenly lose my confidence and now have fear written all over my face.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask getting more scared by the second.

"Oh just, making you" she whispers the last part in my ear, and suddenly my knees feel like jello.

If I don't move now who knows what could happen next. I quickly move away and run back to Jason.

"Man bro, she's playing you like a violin" Jason says to me.

"No she's not" I say and turn around to open my locker.

But now it's time for step 3, I have to make Riley jealous.

_____________________________________

Authors note: I really hope you guys liked the chapter I worked super hard on it.

YOU GUYS HAVE TO COMMENT FOR MORE!! love you all xoxoxo monies ~ 😘💕