four

the bell had just rung and everyone was in their seats. calum whispered to luke, "hey do you have a pencil i could barrow?"

luke smiled. "uh, yeah." he reached into his backpack and pulled out a pencil, handing it to calum.

"thanks cuti- i mean luke! thanks.." calum said awkwardly.

luke just blushed and focused on the lesson.

-

"calum, why do you keep looking over there?" david, one of calum's team mates asked.

calum jumped out of his trance and looked at david. "oh, just spacing out a little.. it's nothing really, just tired."

david shrugged and continued to eat his lunch while calum looked back at luke's table. the blonde boy was sitting with his friends -- michael and ashton? calum couldn't remember if those names were correct.

he focused on luke's floral skirt, then looked down at his white converse and back up to his head, where luke was already looking back at him.

calum looked down in embarrassment.

"yo, what's up bro?" david nudged calum.

"nothing, uh, it's just there's a really pretty person...." he trailed off.

"oh really? where?"

"um, right there." calum nodded toward luke and his friends.

"luke?"

calum's eyes shot open. "shhh! he'll hear you!"

"oh my god mate. he won't hear, i promise. and i won't tell."

-
hopefully there will be some smut or something next chappie !!