The Truth

i looked at Dean and said, " Why are you doing this?" he didn't respond then he got my clothes and told me to get dressed. After i got dressed i left the locker room to go to the hotel. When i got there i dropped my bag in the corner and got undressed to take a long shower. I got out of the shower and got dressed into my pajamas after that i did my hair into a messy bun.     

                                                                                     Dean's PTO 

I can't believe i had Seth kidnap my girlfriend just so i could see her naked. I'm crazy for even doing that, she is probably crying to death in the hotel room. i should go to the hotel room to check on her.    I got into my car and started the engine then drove off to the hotel. When i got to the hotel I checked in to get my key card, then I went up the stairs then stopped at the first floor up. I walked to our hotel  room and unlocked the door with the key card. I stepped into the room to see AJ waiting for me, " Dean your going to tell me why you kept me in the locker room half naked. Now Dean now! " i could see tears rolling down her eyes so I had to tell her the truth.  " I did it to see you naked... Please don't get mad at me. " she stared at me in shock, " Why didn't you just tell me? I'm your girlfriend you can see me naked any time you want! " I stared at her in shock as well. We leaned in for a kiss but it turned into a make out session on the bed. She pulled away but i didn't really care. I sat flat on the bed and then got up to take a shower and get dressed. Once that was done i sat on the bed then slowly went to sleep.