You Again

Aj's POV

After I ate I got dressed, I got dressed in a black crop top with denim jeans and black KD's. I went to the living room to talk to Dean, " Hey babe, we need to talk. " a nervous look appeared on Deans face. " alright what to you need? " " I'm finally getting a title shot against Charlotte! " Dean looked a bit excited too, so I guess he is happy for me.

Deans POV

I am really happy for Aj because she has already lost the title, so if she gets it back she'll probably do the same stuff she did with it a year ago." Is anyone here? " that voice sounded like Aj's ex boyfriend, Cm Punk. I didn't want to open the door, but I had to. Instead of me opening the door, Aj came racing down the stairs. She openes the door and screamed, " What you want Phil! Leave right now! " I felt my fist tense up, I ran towards Punk and jumped on him and started throwing punches.

Aj's POV

I tried to get Dean off of Phil but his grip has to tight. I gave up and let him beat Phil down. I didn't really care about Phil anymore so I just watched. I heard a crunch from Phil's nose. " Babe, I think you should stop, " I whisper - yelled. He didn't respond and kept punching Phil harder but in the nose. There was blood all over Dean's hands and Phil's face. Dean let go and got up. " let me go wash my hands." I didn't even try to check on Phil. He just dragged himself out of the house.