Chapter 6: Bill...?

"RISE AND SHINE!" Someone screamed in my ear, pulling off the blanket that was covering me. I shot open my eyes and quickly sat up, holding Dipper's book over my head, ready to attack any intruder. I relax as I recognize the person infront of me.

"Mabel...why?" I sigh and drop the journal in my lap and rub my eyes.

"Because yes! And because you need to get up 'cuz everyone is already about to leave." Mabel says.

"Leave? What time is it?" I ask with a yawn, stretching lightly.

"Only 2PM."

"2 pm?!" I exclaim, jumping right up and stumbling out of the tent. I trip and on my own legs and land face first in the grass. "Ouch.." I lift myself up and take in my surroundings.

Candy and Grenda were struggling to get their tent down. Currently Candy was wrapped around in the tent while Grenda was trying to untangle her.

"Candy! Stay still!"

"I cannot do that, dear Grenda. Or the tent will eat me alive! And I'll never get out!"

I stood up and my eyes wandered on Dipper who was packing stuff in his backpack. He glanced over at me and zipped up his backpack, slunging it on his sholder.

I picked up the journal and began walking towards him. "Thanks for letting me take a peek inside it!" I smiled, extending my right hand which held the journal towards him.

He took it and shoved it inside his jacket. "No problem! Did you find that creature in it?"

"Sadly, no.." I sigh and quickly turn around as I hear Mabel let out a cry for help. She got tangled inside the tent. How? I have no idea.

"Help! Help! The tent has gotten me!"

Me and Dipper chuckled as we both went to help out Mabel.

~~A long periodically time skip~~

~3rd persons P.O.V.~

It was 9 PM. After everyone said their good-byes, you went your seperate ways. You didn't do much through-out today, only went to the store to buy candles for tonight. No, not for a romantic dinner, but for summoning the dream demon himself. You were worried about this summoning thing. Never in your life you've done anything like this.

Your grandad was out of town, saying he needed to visit some old friend that lives outside Gravity Falls. You didn't question him and just carried on lazily spending the day.

Today, during your nap on the couch, Bill visited you. He didn't say much, just that he needed you to summon him when the sun has set. He also said to take a picture of whatever you wanted him to possess and cross out the eyes. You didn't get to ask him why, because he already was gone.

Now, you were up in your room, sitting by the window in deep thought. Something inside your gut was telling you to get out of Gravity Falls and never come back. But on the other side, you really wanted to stay here and have the best summer ever.

You pulled up your sweater's sleeve and inspected the words, repeating them in your mind. You see, last night you didn't have anythingto write on, so you used your hand.

'It's too late to regret anything, (Y/n)...' you kept repeating to yourself. With a loud sigh, you stood up. You grabbed a bag and put the 7 white candles you bought for the ritual in it. Then you grabbed a picture of your teddy bear and crossed its eyes out with a red sharpie. Putting the picture in the bag, you headed downstairs to the living room.

~~A short periodically time skip.~~

11:56 PM.

You were outside, in your back yard. It was dark enough to start the ritual and get over with it.