first. part

And the story continues with the same love and the same passion the same desire nothing has changed in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. arnav Still in love with kushi and Khushi still Crazy at Arnav the love reigned within the Raizada family.The title of Mrs. India has transformed the life of Khushi who is a responsible woman now, she has agreed to work in the company of her husband, Arnav is Happy that his wife works with him and is proud of her .Khushi has changed her view She now wears beautiful saris. She is now Mrs.Raizada with her light and her radiant make up but it does not change the fact that she is Khushi, Arnav's wife and mother of Aarav Forever big heart that never says no who loves and helps closed ones...
This morning Khushi wakes up in the arms of her beloved Arnav. she opens her eyes looking at her sleeping husband and says
:- What a joy to wake up every morning next to you (and as always Arnav heard her and said eyes closed)
:- How happy I am to find you and keep you close to me ( Khushi launches a beautiful smile. She kisses Arnav and gets up from the bed opens the curtains and says)
-: good morning it's Time to go to work! (Arnav gets up from the bed too approaches in small steps takes his wife close to him puts her in his arms and says)
-: I want to stay all day with you I don't wanna go to work !
-: But you're with me all day at work [khushi says]
-: at work there is not just my eyes that look at you you're here to me and me alone I want to look at you full day and admire your beautiful face
-: I'll be yours all night (responds Khushi) giving him a kiss on the cheek and then goes to prepare
The whole family is present for breakfast nani, mamiji,Payal,Aarav , Anjali, and of course NK. Khushi and Arnav come downstairs straight in the dining room with their eyes meeting each other happily to be together and as we know mami ji-
-: Hello hi bye bye looks they are like returning from their wedding night ! ( Everyone down turns their heads Arnav looks at his wife with a cute smile and khushi answers while blushing)
-: No mamiji it is because the work is going well

Everyone takes breakfast while discussing, Arnav holds khushi's hand and both go to Works