| interview | with @mynameiinlights

Are you proud of being in the DM fandom? If yes, why?
Well I'm proud of certain things in the fandom. Not really the hate going on but the amazing creativity that goes on.

What are some of your favorite books in the DM fandom?
I don't really get a chance to read since I'm usually having writers block but I really love black and white converse, probably have read that a hundred times.

Can you give some writing advice?
For writing advice, I recommend having an idea of what you want to write before you start. Just have fun when you write and be creative!

Would you consider doing a collab with anyone? If yes, with who? Would you do it with a random DM author? Well yes, with the bitch squad. We've been trying to plan something for our account. I would do a collab with a random DM author if we had similar writing skills.

What do you use to make covers?
I use dmgallery for the pictures. Union for edits and phonto for making it all together.

Do you have any advice for any rising DM authors? What is it?
For any rising authors, just make sure to be creative because that's what makes people want to read your stories. Have creative titles and plots.

Who do you think is becoming a rising author?
For me personally, I think misschocchip . She's been in the fandom not too long and has gained lots of followers and readers.

Do you consider this fandom more of a family?
Totally, I've made so many friends in this fandom. The bitch squad is especially my family, we argue and laugh and smile and all of our group chats. And a lot of my followers are family, cheering me up and supporting me.

Why are you apart of the DM fandom?
Well honestly, I have no idea why I'm apart of this fandom. Maybe because everyone is crazy like me. I wanted to join after I discovered black and white converse. I didn't even know DM was a fandom on here until I read black and white converse.

Thanks sooo much for letting us interview you. You are an amazing author and we can't wait for you to update the Art Of Pretending.