Chapter Two.

The bell rings to leave school and I sigh in relief to finally get out of this place. I grab my books and shuffle out of the room careful not to run into anyone. 

I hurry through the crowd of pushing and cursing people and finally make my way to my locker. I put in the combination that I usually forget. I'm surprised I got it right this time.

I throw my books in and look for the things I need to go home. As I'm rummaging through the locker I feel as if I'm being watched.

"So you're a pretty big Belieber huh?" says a beautiful husky voice out of the blue.

I jump at the unexpected question and turn around to see two eyes full of amusement and I immediately know it's Tyler.

I laugh and nod my head. "Yeah, I am actually." I say.

"Yeah, I'm a pretty big fangirl myself." he pauses and gives me a funny look. "I've got posters and everything. 32 to be exact." he finishes trying to keep a serious face. 

I look at him and start bursting out laughing. " 32 Posters? Eh, you've got me beat." I say still laughing.

He laughs again. He's got a very cute laugh, it's adorable actually.

I turn and shut my locker and face him again. I'm surprised he's still there.

"So did you drive or do you ride the bus?" I ask trying to make conversation as we start walking towards the front entrance of the school.

He sighs. "Unfortunately yeah. I can't drive worth shit." He says laughing again. 

I laugh. It's surprising that someone of his age isn't driving yet. "I drive," I pause, "I couldn't stand to ride that stinky, nasty, full of jocks death trap. Noooo. God, no." I finish with a laugh.

He opens the front doors of the school and lets me walk through. Such a gentleman.

"I know what you mean. It sucks. So umm, about the project; what do you want to do for it?" he asks shyly looking at me.

I think for a minute and look at the time on my phone. I'm going to be late for my mixed martial arts lesson if I don't hurry.

"Ermm, well I've got to go. I'm going to be late for my MMA class if I don't hurry. Can I give you my number?" I ask trying to hurry.

"Sure."Tyler jerks out his phone, and hands it too me.

I click the lock button and the password screen comes up. I flash the screen to him.

"Uhh." he pauses, ruffling the back of his gorgeous hair with his hand. "It's chickennugget. Don't ask long story." 

I give a little laugh and enter in his funny passcode.

I enter my name in his contacts. Makayla Sofranec

"There." I smile handing the black iPhone back to him. 

"Thanks. Talk to you later?" he offers.

I nod.

"Later Tyler." I reply.

--

"Great punch!" says my instructor from across the room after I jab my fist at my training opponent.

I continue to lash out at her. Throwing punches and kicking towards her as she gets weaker. 

I think that I have just about got this thing won when I take a blow to the knee, knocking me to the floor.

"Looks like the 'unbeatable' is about to be beaten." My opponent laughs.

Since I started MMA, I haven't lost a match. And I'm definitely not going to start now.