Chapter 2: Dream

From her mobile phone to her laptop and to a picture frame on her wall, there is one person you can see. TAEYANG (태양)

"Don't look at me like that." She says smilingly while looking at her mobile phone's wallpaper.

You may call it weird but she's been doing that behind people's back. Yes! Nobody knows she's that in love with him.

She first saw Young Bae or also known as Taeyang when she saw a video clip of a young girl getting conscious whenever she sees this guy named GD.

She gets curious about this thin guy with a small face. After searching on the internet she found out that he is the leader of this so-called VIP group named Bigbang (빅방). There she saw the members and immediately fall in love with the guy with smiling eyes, and that's Taeyang.

He looks wild whenever he performs but what attracted her is that he looks sweet and kind whenever he smiles. There it all started. She became a fan secretly and followed him online.

She comes out of her room to prepare her food. Her older sister Sandra is at the shop they own. They are living together with her sister's husband and daughter since they started their small souvenir store.

She gets her income through writing. She's an amateur writer and sold stories for plays and books. Recently she sold one to a small publishing company.

She just sits down when her phone rings.

"Oh?" She says after answering.

"Luna where did you put the log sheet?" Sandra asks.

"I placed it under the cash register." She says while chewing her food.

"Oh my gosh." Sandra says. "Why do you have to hide it there? You could have just placed it inside the drawer. I've been searching for it since I came here."

"Sorry sis. I attached Mr. Victoria's payment last night on the first page that's why I hid it there." She explains. "And I forgot to tell you about it this morning." She adds.

"Alright." Sandra says and sighs.

"Anyway, I am leaving. I might come home late. Just call Agata and Mikel to look after the shop till it closes." She suddenly says.

"Where are you going?" Sandra asks.

"Seminar for scriptwriters. Then after I'll meet up with Erica." She answers.

"Alright. Just message me if needed." Sandra.

"Oh." She says and hangs up.

Luna has been going through a lot of seminars for her to learn more about writing. She wanted to be a popular author so she has been attending different pieces of training and seminars so she can enhance her writing skill.

Right after the seminar she immediately meet up with Erica in a coffee shop just a few blocks from the building she came from.

"Here." Erica says and gives her the coffee she ordered for her.

"Thanks." She says and sips a bit of it.

"Have you seen your story released?" Erica asks.

"Oh. Kind of dull I guess?" She says and sighs.

"Of course not. Why do you think they published it if the story is not that good." Erica says to give her more confidence.

"Yes, they did. With a few more stories. If it is really a good one they should have published it separate from others." She says with disappointment.

Erica just pouts her lips. The story is good but not strong enough to be published alone.

"Anyway, it's better. At least I got paid for it." She says trying to look at the good side of it.