Chapter 12: Leo's

Like what was planned, Luna will celebrate her birthday at the beach. But unlike the simple celebration she wants on her special day, she'll be surprised with the preparation made for her.

Past 12 noon when they arrive at the place where they will hold the party.

"Are you sure we're at the right place?" Luna says soon as she comes out of the car.

The place is so fancy and it doesn't look like a rental place.

"Ne eonni. This is where we will celebrate." Young Il answers.

"Ric, did you pay this much just for my birthday? This is too much." Luna asks Erica while looking around.

She's fascinated by how beautiful this place is. She hasn't entered the house but she can see the ocean's view from the parking space.

Erica and Young Il just look at each other and smile.

They walk to the main door. Young Il is about to open it when someone suddenly opens it.

"Hey!" Seung Ri says to them.

Luna's eyes widened after seeing him open the door. She looks at Young Il and Erica. She signs them with an eye gesture asking what's going on.

"Oh! You're here. Deureowa (들어와/come in)." Daesung appears suddenly from Seung Ri's back.

"Ne." Young Il breaks Luna's surprised reaction and comes in first.

"Saengil chukahamnida (생일 축하한다/happy birthday)." Seung Ri and Daesung says to Luna while she's walking inside the house.

Luna can't say anything because of confusion. Instead she just smiles and bows to them.

"So this is how she looks in a closer view." TOP says.

He appears suddenly from nowhere when they reach the living room.

"Pangapseumnida (반갑습니다/nice to meet you). TOP imnida." He introduces himself.

Luna freezes. First, Seung Ri and Daesung. Now, it's TOP who's standing in front of her. Who's next?

"She must be in shock that's why she can't even greet you back." GD says.

Luna's eyes go to him and to the guy beside him.

"Happy birthday." Taeyang says while controlling his genuine smile.

"Ah... ne." Luna says when she gets back to her senses. "Pangapseumnida. Kamsahamnida." She says to them.

"Don't think we're here to celebrate your birthday. I am just going to celebrate mine in advance and they invited you." GD says.

He's trying to make her feel uncomfortable next to him.

"Hyung." Taeyang simply whispers to him.

Luna lowers her face a bit. She knows how close he is to Taeyang and he probably knew all the mess that happened with his relationship with Hyo Rin because of her.

Erica simply makes faces after hearing this from the leader of this group. While Young Il feels awkward.

She looks at Young Il and Erica for a while and looks back to these guys and lightly smiles.

"Aniya. Don't mind what he said. He's just joking." Seung Ri says to lighten up the mood.

"Keureohji. He's actually a softhearted person." Daesung adds.

The girls just smile. After introducing themselves to each other, they go to their rooms to prepare.

"Eonni mianhada. I didn't know all of them will come." Young Il says to Luna soon as she comes out of her room.