~ Ch. 9 ~

Anakin's POV

What were those people thinking?! Next time I see them I'm goi- "Anakin you need to calm down." I looked and saw Obi-wan in the doorway. "Calm down? Calm down?! You wouldn't be calm if your daughter was doing what we were! I specifically put Ezra on Lothal because it is an Outer Rim Planet! No one hardly ever goes to those planets!" I yelled. It was silent for a few minutes. I finally calmed down enough to actually think. "Better?" Obi-wan asked. "Yes. But, how did the come across Ezra? Hera and her crew were never supposed to be on Lothal." I said. "You missed the last briefing. Hera was supposed to be on that planet. She had to get the peoples support for our cause, without drawing too much attention. But, I sense that didn't go too well." Obi-wan said. Oh, yeah, I forgot I was sick that day. I turned away from Obi-wan and he got the message and left. "Be safe Ezra." I whispered.

Ezra's POV

"Be safe Ezra." is what I heard and looked around. Kanan seemed to sense my confusion as he gave me a questioning look. I just shook my head and look back to the HoloNet. "Rumors of the marriage between the Princess and Agent Kallus of the ISB have been swirling around the Galaxy for some time! Just recently these rumors have been proven to be true! And that the Princess shall be arriving on Lothal in a few months!" the reporter said. This had me curious. Could what this reporter is talking about be that vision that I had? But, that wouldn't make any sense. I got up and walked out of the Ghost and sat down on the ramp. I heard footsteps behind me. " What's on your mind?" Hera asked, sitting beside me. "It's nothing." I lied. "Ezra, y-" "I got this Hera." I heard Kanan interrupt. Hera stood up and left, Kanan took her place sitting beside me. "Ezra, I know it's not 'nothing'. What's up?" Kanan asked. I sighed, knowing that Kanan wasn't going to let it drop. "I had a vision of the Princess coming here, and Agent Kallus and the Inquisitor meeting her and her convoy. The thing is though, that I felt a strange connection with her. Like I knew her, but, I never met her before. It didn't make sense, it still doesn't. Kanan......what does this mean?" I asked him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close, I didn't object and laid my head on his chest. "Honestly Ezra I don't know. But, whatever comes our way. I'll keep you safe." he said, kissing the top of my head. I can't remember the last time I ever felt so calm and relaxed as I am now with him. Crap! Not again. I blacked out and I think Kanan was saying my name.

I was in a room. It seems to be very fancy. I recognize the design of Togruta style everywhere. I walked into a room and saw a human male laying on a couch with a female Togruta. I couldn't see their faces. But, I could hear them clearly. "Devin?" the man asked. "No." the woman answered. "Maruice?" "No." "Nicole?" "No." "We can't seem to think of any names right now." the man said to her. "How about Ezra? It's a traditional Togruta name, for a boy." the woman said. "Sounds lovely." the man said. Wait.........are these my birth parents?!

I woke up and looked around. I was in the Medbay. "He's awake!" I heard Sabine shout. She helped me sit up. The others came in then. "Ezra? Your white! What happened?" Hera asked. I booked it out of there, the only thing on my mind is that locket. I entered my room and grabbed the locket and sat on the floor, focusing on nothing but the locket. Kanan and the others came in. I closed my eyes and everyone was quiet as they held their breathe. I'm guessing using the Force worked as I heard some of them gasp. I opened my eyes and floating in front of me, was the locket.....opened, and a piece of paper that must've been inside it. The truth that I've been dying to know for years, is literally only an inch away from me, and yet, I'm petrified of the answer that I've wanted for so long.

"Ezra? Are you okay?" Kanan asked, concern laced in his voice. Kanan grabbed the locket and looked at it and dropped it, the look on his face was one of complete and utter shock. Hera grabbed it before it hit the floor and looked at it herself.

"You're his son? You're a Skywalk?" Kanan asked. I was still too frozen to even say anything. Who is this Skywalker person? "Kanan......this Togruta, she's...." Hera trailed off. "I know Hera. She's the Empress." Kanan said. I stood up at this. "No, I can't be her son! No way!" I said, not believing their words. "Ezra, you have some of her markings......" Sabine said. I took the locket from Hera and looked at it myself.

It was of a Human male and a female Togruta, she seems to be younger than the guy just by a few years. I noticed that she was pregnant and they were both smiling at whoever was taking the picture. I turned to the folded piece of paper that was now on the floor. I picked it up and turned to the group. Do they hate me now that they now who my Birth Parents are? Will they make me leave? Will I be back on the streets again? I looked away from Kanan as I thought of how he would most likely want to break up with me. I mean, come on! Who would want to date the son of the Empress?

"I need to talk with Ezra. Alone." Kanan said. Everyone left and Kanan and I were the only ones in our room. He locked the door and started to walk over to me. I thought he was going to hit me and tell me that he never wants to see me again and leave. When he hugged me, I was caught off guard when I felt his arms wrap around me and not let go. "Stop thinking like that. I would never do that to you. None of us would ever tell you to leave either, just because of who your Mother is. I was just surprised to learn that your the son of Master Anakin. Of course we were speechless when we found out who your Mother is." Kanan said. I felt tears fall from my face as I clung to Kanan as if my life depended on him. He picked me up and we laid on our bunk. He kissed me and held me closer, if even possible. " We've been together for almost a year. I'm not going to loose you." Kanan said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ So guys I was able to update one last time before my surgery!!!! The writing is a lil different cause I am using my phone right now. My surgery is tomorrow and I won't be on here for a whole month, mainly because I won't be able to see for a few weeks. And since they are working on my eyes again I'm not sure how long it is going to take me until I will be able to even look at any electronic device for a long time. I'm going to start working on the next ch. but, it most likely won't be published until the end of this month. I love you guys and may the Force be with you!!

Spector 7 out!!!! <3 ]