Morning.

Today was the day I was dreading. Some how I woke up in my room. Probably James brought me upstairs. It was seven in the morning and school starts at eight. I blinked a few times and finally got out of bed. It was my last year of high school. Joshua, Jay and Jonah started school a week ago. I got out of bed and made my way to bathroom. 

A scream came out of my mouth. This is how I look in the morning no wonder why the girls don't bother me in the morning at juvie. I look like a monster. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I quickly took a shower and got out wrapped myself in my towel and made my way to my closet. 

I decided to wear black skinny jeans and a white top with a picture of boobs on it. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my birds nest out. I left it down added chap stick and a bit of mascara. I got on a blue beanie. I walked back into my room and got my leather black backpack. I got on my combat shoes and and went downstairs. I see Jay, James, Jonah, and Joshua eating breakfast and dad sipping coffee and reading the newspaper and no where is mom. 

"Good morning brothers and father." I said nicely. Than bursted out laughing. 

The guys kept looking at up and down my outfit. 

"What?" I asked them. 

"What are you wearing?" James asked me. 

"Clothes." I said. 

"A very detailed shirt." Jay said. 

"Grow up you perv." I said.

"Okay lets go Joshua,Jay, Jonah and Ace we have to get to school." James said. He was swinging the keys around his finger.

"How come we can't drive?" I asked James. 

"My car my rules." James said smirking. 

I do have my licence just don't drive because James don't trust Josh or I. Because, once upon time we both crashed James car on the same time, same day. I had a broken leg for 3 weeks and Josh had a broken arm for 3 weeks as well. 

"You guys go on the car, I'm going..to walk." I said to them. They looked at me. Jonah had a knowing look. 

"How come your not coming in the car?" Jay asked. 

"Um..fresh air get use to the environment." I said to Jay who was oblivious to everything. 

"Oh okay." He said to me. 

"I just don't want you guys to be seen with me." I mumbled to myself. Jonah's head snapped to mine. Meaning he heard me. 

"What Ace?" Jonah asked me. Jonah never called me by Ace he usually call me by sissy. He only calls my Ace when he's mad. 

"Nothing Jonah." I said quickly. 

I ignored James and Josh's looks and walked to the refrigerator got a bottle of water and an apple on the counter.

"I'm going to walk see you at school." I mumbled. 

"Can you drop me off at school sissy?" Jonah asked me.I nodded biting into my apple. 

"Go get your bag I'll drop you off." I said to him. He ran to him room and grabbed his bag and ran downstairs. 

He got on his shoes and walked out. 

I walked out behind me. I turned back and see Josh and James staring at each other with an sad expression. I turned around and walked down the street with Jonah. 

I lifted Jonah up and held him on my hip. 

"You know I don't remember her but I remember what you said to me that day." He said to me. Looking at me.