1

(Listen to  Lana Del Rey - Born to Die  for a much better experience)

"What the hell is that?! Well...who gives a fuck anyway?"  ~Starts laughing hysterically, keeps walking slowly, lethargically in the sinister dark as the waves of the ocean sporadically touch her toes. A few hours went by. ~

"Oh, maaan I think I-I-I. Shit! Okaay. What I meant to say, yooou my love have crossed the line, and we should break up!"  ~She says in a dead serious voice, staring at a bottle of vodka. She kisses it and throws it in the black ocean really far, with all of her strength. The unpredictable sudden movement makes her fall. All of her clothes were wet now and so was her black hair. ~

"Sooo, Allison remember when you said an hour ago you were all alone? Wrooong! Now you are." ~She says a bit raising her voice, but stopped talking as she was extremely dizzy. ~

"Yooou areee not maaade for mamma Earth, Allllison! Why aaare yooou such a fuckup? Hmmm?"

~She was laughing at this point. She was trying to stand up, but failed every time she thought she succeeded. She didn't struggle anymore she just laid on her back and watched as the waves got to her feet and went back and forth. She closed her eyes and started singing ~

"Feet don't fail me now
Take me to the finish line
All my heart, it breaks every step that I take
But I'm hoping that the gates,
They'll tell me that you're mine
Walking through the city streets
Is it by mistake or design?
I feel so alone on a Friday night
Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine
It's like I told you honey

Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh,
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime"

~ She had been singing the same part of the song again and again, after a while she fell asleep but was woken up by someone's shouting ~

"Oh my GOD!!! What do I do? Is she dead? Has she committed suicide?! Pull yourself together Stevie you can do this! Hasn't anybody noticed her?!!"

~Stevie was running towards her as fast as she could, she was petrified and starting to panic. She reached the spot where Ally was laying, still with her eyes closed. Stevie had to do something, so when she was bending towards her to check if she was breathing, in a split of a second Ally grabbed her arm and pulled her very close to herself, as Stevie literally laid on her body. Stevie was so shocked she couldn't move or stop her or push her away. ~

"Good evening, lady!" ~Ally said looking sharply in Stevie's eyes and in a seductive voice ~

"Wha-" ~It was all Stevie managed to say, as Ally wrapped her ankle around Stevie's and she turned her on her back.~

"Now. Who the hell are you and what do you want from me, huh?" ~Ally said, laying on Stevie, in an angry sexy voice. Stevie couldn't get any words to come out of her mouth. A second ago she was just about to help this poor dying girl and now she doesn't even know what's happening to her. ~

"W-wait, I-I thought you were hurt, I came here to help you!" ~Stevie said terrified and confused~

"Yeah, right!" ~Ally said in disbelief ~

"Are you fucking drunk?!" ~Stevie asked as she was getting furious ~

"Well my ex girlfriend is floating right there in the ocean, her name was Stolichnaya" ~Ally said in a sarcastic voice as she got off of Stevie, stood up and pointed at the direction where the bottle of vodka might have been at the moment ~

"What the fuck?" ~Stevie said in an unquestionably mad tone ~

"What is your problem? I bet even you've had a relationship with her once!" ~Ally said and started laughing like crazy~

"Sorry for offending, him, your relationships are with him's" ~Ally corrected herself assuming Stevie was straight~

"I guess vodka's gender fluid nowadays" ~Ally said not noticing she was having a conversation with her own self as Stevie was not saying a word only giving her the angry and frustrated looks ~

"You're pathetic!" ~Stevie said...With that, she turned around and started walking away very pissed.~

"Nice meeting you angry lady!" ~Ally shouted as she laid on her back once again not giving a fuck about what was happening. She was still wasted as hell. Stevie was walking very angrily and mumbled to herself ~

"The fuck? What the hell is wrong with her? God! Why was I so stupid I can't believe what I can get myself into?" ~She stopped for a second but continued~

"Yeah I get it...She probably had a bad day or she might have a shit life, but why the fuck would you be such a self destructive idiot? I had a shit life! So? I got through it, on my fucking own! I just want to punch her in the fucking face right now. All of us have problems but only we choose how we cope with them."

~Stevie got into her car and looked again in Ally's direction. She's got the vodka back. She was laying on her back and drinking. Stevie knew people could die from such stupid things so she got out of the car more furious than ever.  She started walking fast towards Ally, but she was so mad she would've just punched her in the face if it was up to her. It was. But she didn't, instead she wanted to treat her with reverse psychology. ~

-
End of Part 1

So...I was really bored and I thought I'd give it a try. But really, I just need to practice my writing as I'm not a native English speaker, but now I live in England. I have no idea if anyone will read this, there are a looot of fanfics but some are a bit similar (I read a lot of fanfics) but I can't really write "normal" story lines. Well if anyone reads it pleaseeeee comment/I also take critics very well. And if my English was shit at parts (or everywhere) just tell me what mistakes I've made that you've noticed. Thank you!