Halloween special part 3

Shark and friends p.o.v.

He was running and running. Shark had never been running that much in his life. Or he didn't think he had ever run that fast before. However his friends were following his pace as well, so Shark didn't have anything to complain about. However he was angry! So very angry! When he saw these demons, he was gonna give them a piece of his mind and mostly kill them if he could. No one was messing with Zaira on his watch. No one! Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and was pulled over to a tree. Shark turned around and was about to say something, when a hand was slammed over his mouth. He did however notice it was Kite's hand.

"Shh everyone, it is too quiet" Kite said and let go of Shark "This is to easy". Shark eyes narrowed. Now that I think about it, this is too easy! In his head the word "Trap!" rang pretty clearly now. However it was too late.

"Ah, so it is you, who wants to disturb us" said a voice suddenly near Shark's ear. It gave him goosebumps. Before Shark could do or say a thing, he got blasted away from the place they were hiding and out in a little tree free zone alias a road. Then they could hear a voice yell up. Shark froze. It was Yuma's voice!

"Let me go your stupid Demon" He yelled "This is not fair at all. What about fighting me fair and square? I can't believe I was admiring you at the party". Dumon snort and walked out towards them and he was having a tight grip in Yuma. He was actually holding a hand at Yuma's neck and had lifted him up in a tight grip. Yuma was trying to get free by kicking him a lot, but it didn't work.

"Hmm you know I am a demon. We don't fight fair" Dumon told Yuma "Actually you are much better useful as a hostage and maybe even as a tribute. Who knows little sorcerer boy". Yuma was yelling up that his name was Yuma and other not so important stuff. Shark would have facepalmed, if it wasn't for the problematic situation they were in. He knew Dumon would have smiled if he had a mouth. A evil cruel smile. Shark had a feeling what was happening now.

"Hmm only 4 of you and then you want to stop us, dream on boys" Dumon told them and transformed one of his fingers into a sharp claw and pointed it at Yuma's cheek. "Give up or I will hurt your little friend pretty badly. I would advise you to give up, I really don't like hurting my next meal that much. Hurting the flesh, mentally hurts the soul as well". Shark sneered. Yep, it was just as I thought it was. Bad guys playing dirty! Grr Yuma! What shall I do?

"That is so low you pitiful monster" yelled Quattro and sneered angry. Trey agreed.

"Maybe, but it serves a worthy cause" Dumon just replied "Are you giving up or do I have to point some holes in him?". Shark sneered. He clenched his fists. What can I do? Yuma would not look good with holes! Kite and the arclights was looking at him and they all nodded. They had to give up!

"No!" yelled Yuma suddenly "You do not have to give up. You have to keep going. Forget about me, I can take care of myself". Shark and the others looked shocked.

"But Yuma, we can't leave you to this demon" began Trey yelling in a worried tone.

"I will be fine.." interrupted Yuma and yelled "Astral we have to build the overlay network.. when two distant souls become one..". He was stretching his hand out.. Shark finally noticed Astral floating beside him and his eyes widened.

"Come on let's leave" He yelled to the others and began running away.

"But Yuma.." began Trey, but Quattro grabbed his hand.

"He can take care of himself" his brother explained "If he is doing what I think he is doing, then we have nothing to worry about". Shark nodded. Yuma was almost out of sight, when he heard the last of Yuma's line "The power of Zexal is revealed. Go zexal morph". Shark sneered a little.Good luck Yuma!