Chapter Ten

Lauren's POV

"Mommy, mommy wake up." I hear my son's voice jolting me out of my sleep.

I rolled over wanting to get more sleep. "Baby its Saturday lets sleep some more." I said to him.

I feel little hands pushing my hair out of my face. "Mommy, wake up." He said cupping my cheeks; I felt the roughness of his cast.

I hadn't opened my eyes yet wanting every ounce of rest I could get. "Please Zach, let mommy sleep." I begged him.

He lets go of my face then I felt him pulling up on the bed and he sits right on my back and lays down on it. "Mommy why are you so sleepy?" He asked.

"Because your mommy does a lot of stuff in the week and it makes me sleepy." I explained.

"Okay, you can have three minutes." Zach offered.

I laughed a little. "That's plenty of time thank you baby." I said.

"You're welcome." He said and then he lies on my back silently.

Knowing that I only had three minutes give or take I lay there with my eyes closed feeling the weight of my son on my back. I felt his fingers playing with my hair absently and I hear him humming softly, I smiled contently I loved this little boy so much.

"I love you Zachary." I said.

"I love you mommy." He said sweetly. "What are we doing today?" He asked.

"Aunt Ally is getting married today remember your going to be a ring bearer." I said.

"Oh yeah, is daddy going to be there?" He asked.

"He is going to be there." Unfortunately.

Nick was one of Troy's groomsmen and this is where us having the same friends conflict. I didn't really mind that we have the same friends at least I know who he brings my kids around. I just have a problem with him still so present in my life; he would always be invited to things that our friends throw so it was annoying.

I was already so reluctant about today because I'm Camila's date for the wedding and Nick would be there and I didn't want him in my business. Another thing was that I had to walk with him down the aisle because we were paired together despite my protest.

I decided it was time to get up I had to be at the church at noon and I know with my two little ones I had to get a head start lessen I'll be late. I definitely was going to try my very best to be on time because Ally would go all bridezilla on my ass. I thought that the raging bride thing was fake and dramatized for TV but boy was I wrong, I was so happy I wasn't her maid of honor because she was very demanding and I know Mani was having a time with it. I wasn't like that when I got married, I just wanted to be married to Nick and I didn't care about all the intricate details that went into it. I literally let my mom and Nick's mom do everything and I just sat back and told them when I liked something and I spoke up when I didn't. But Nick's mom being a wedding planner I had no problem and my mother knew my taste, the only thing I really was involved in was my wedding dress and my wedding cake.

I heard my phone chime on my bedside table Zach was still on the back so I had to reach over to grab it without him falling off my back. I looked at my phone seeing a text from Camila and I smiled then I read it.

'Wake up and smell the cinnamon buns :)' -Camila

I smile at the text.

"Get up baby." I said to Zach so that I could sit up.

Cinnamon Buns (Camren)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara