chapter one

I was walking along the cold road on my way to work. I have just exited the school so I was still kinda stressed out about the bad grade I got. I worked in a book store, not far from school so I went on foot. I felt an unusual feeling. I turn around to see if anyone was watching me, because it sure felt like it.

I entered the shop as I greet a coworker. He greets back, with the same amount of interest as myself. I put my earbuds in as I turned on Dead by My Chemical Romance. i stack some books before people start walking inside. I go to the History section where not many people tend to be. however an old woman walks up to me and asks for a book about WW2 so I go and check in the back since it was not on the shelf. I walk into the attic where we kept our spare books. once again I get the uncomfortable feeling of being watched. i ignore it, knowing that the old woman was in a hurry. She quickly pays and exits.

Soon I went on a brake for lunch and I did take my time since I didn't really want to go back into the store. As I passed the big screen TV that stands in a store i notice something interesting. "a mass murderer is on the loose, known only as Jeff the killer. This man wears a white hoodie and has coal black hair. He also has a crooked smile, carved from ear to ear. Please be careful and do not go out at night...."

I continue to walk as I get the feeling again. I turn around to see who is watching, but see no one. I turn once again to face the path I was walking on. However i catch a glimpse of a pale figure with coal black hair turning around and disappearing in the woods.

_______________________________________
A/N: HEY guys, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. This story will have a slow start, but will get better by time. Please vote and comment! Bye!!