Flashback

(Bryanna's P.O.V)
~Flashback~
I stood in the middle of my room dancing like a ballerina dancing to some music. I heard my door opened but I just ignored it and kept dancing. I felt someone grab my hand and spun me around. "Your such a horrible dancer Bryanna you know that right?" Andy said. I giggled "yeah I know and you are too" I said turning off the music. "Yeah....lets dance horrible together" Andy smiled and started dancing again. I smiled and started dancing with him. I heard Xavier my butler open the door. "Bryanna, Andy it's time for dinner." He said. "Alright just let me help Andy with his medals" I stopped dancing. Xavier closed the door. I walked over to Andy and put on his medals. "You know Bryanna I have to wear these when I get married." Andy said. I nodded "Andy I will wear a long dress like this when I get married, and a very long veil like this" I smiled. "Yeah I know, and you will wear that long dress and veil when WE get married Bryanna" Andy said smiling looking down at me. Andy is two inches taller than so he's got something to look down on. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him. I smiled and went on my tippie toes and kissed his cheek. "Then I can't wait till we get married." I said. "Then marry me" Andy said slowly. "I promise when we get older I will marry you, and I will love no one else but you." I said hugging him. Andy hugged back. I smiled and turned away for a moment and walked towards my dresser to get my needle. I got my needle and string and turned around and closed my eyes. "Alright Andy I just gotta fix your button and-" I opened my eyes and dropped the stuff. Right in front of me I saw Andy on one knee holding a ring. "Andy" I said. "Bryanna I love you, I know we're young but please marry me" Andy said. I nodded. He put the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly. I grabbed my needle and string and started fixing his button. After I was done I put the stuff away and walked out of my room.
~time skip~
I walked into the dining room. "Bryanna finally you come out of that room" said my mother. I nodded and sat down. Ashely, (Y/N), Jake, Jeremy and Christian where here so Andy wasn't the only one. "Hm since when do you wear rings Bryanna?" My father asked. "Oh I am getting married" I smiled. Everyone dropped their food. "Who's the groom?" Christian asked. "The Future Prince of Austria" I smiled and looked at Andy. "No Way!" (Y/N) exclaimed. I giggled. I saw my mom whisper something to my father and they both smiled. "Alright my little bride go to your room and stay in there until Xavier calls you" my father smiled. I looked confused but got up and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and ran to my room. "Bryanna this is so exciting! My little British girl who's a metalhead is getting married!" (Y/N) said. "Okay (Y/N) calm down" I said sitting on my bed. I played with my little necklace Andy gave me for my 9th birthday. "Bryanna I mean come on, it's Andy we're talking about." She said sitting next to me. "What about you and Jake?" I asked. "Okay that's different" She said. I nodded "yeah sure it's different." I smiled