Wedding

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I walk out of Bryanna's room thinking. Why would she mention Jake? I mean we're just friends right. I wasn't looking where I was going until I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry-" I said but I looked up and saw Jake. He was smiling. "Hey my little unicorn friend" Jake said. I smiled "hello my fellow unicorn buddy" I said smiling. We both talked for a while until Ashley came in. "Guys come on! It's about to start!" He said walking out of the room. We both stopped talking and followed Ashley. We all walked into this like ball room, who knew that Bryanna's parents could have this much stuff just for being the king and queen. "Guys get into place" whispered Bryanna's father. All 3 of us got into place and waited while smiling.

Bryanna's P.O.V

I looked at my bracelet then I heard a knock on my door. It opened at I saw Xavier in the doorway. "It's time" he said. I nodded and fixed my Veil. I walked out and went to the ball room. I saw my dad and he smiled at me. He grabbed my little tiny hand and we started walking. I smiled and saw Andy standing there. I imagined him being taller with black hair that kinda looks like a Mohawk (that hair style he had during the Wretched And Divine album) and with a piercing in his lip and nose. It will all just be perfect.
~Time Skip~
"Do you Andrew Biersack, take Bryanna Flores to be your best friend and probably future wife as long as you both shall live?" Asked Christian. "I do" Andy smiled. "Do you Bryanna Flores, take Andrew Biersack to be your best friend and probably future husband as long as you both shall live?" He asked again. I nodded. "I do". "I now pronounce you best friends for life" Christian smiled. I looked at my dad but he didn't say anything. That means a no. Since we're too young to kiss we just hugged each other very tightly. "I will love you forever Bryanna..." Whispered Andy. "I will always love you Andy..." I whispered smiling.
~End Of Flashback~