two

Kiara's P.O.V.

I grabbed my ear buds, my phone, and my Fall Out Boy hoodie.

I walked downstairs, ignoring the glares my parents sent me.

I put my ear buds in and put Warrior by Demi Lovato on.

I walked down the street hummings along to the song.

I watched the cars pass by me, looking at my disgusting figure walk along the sidewalk.

A black van passed, for some reason I was stating at it as it passed by me.

I wasn't paying attention to anything in front of me, so me being myself, I tripped over a crack in the sidewalk.

I fell on my down flat on my stomach, I had my arms covering my face.

I groaned in annoyance and pain.

Suddenly, the black van turned around and pulled up to the sidewalk next to me.

The front passenger and back doors were opened and three boys jumped out.

One had lilac hair, one had dark brown, and the other had dirty blonde hair.

They ran up to me, "are you okay?" The lilac haired one asked frantically.

"Yeah, I'm uhm- I'm fine." I smiled.

The dirty blonde haired one helped me up.

"So, uh, what's your name? If that's not creepy." The brown haired one laughed.

"Kiara." I smiled.

"That's a really beautiful name. I'm Michael." The lilac guy said.

"I'm Ashton." Dirty blonde hair said.

"I'm Calum." Brown hair said.

Michael, Ashton, and Calum.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled, "thanks for helping me."

"No problem. You seem like a really cool girl. This might sound weird, but could I maybe have your number?" Michael asked.

"Sure." He handed me his phone and I typed my name and number in his phone, and I handed him mine, and he did the same.

"Well, I gotta go. I'll see you around? I'll text you, also." Michael laughed.

"Okay." I smiled.

I turned around and started walking towards my house.

They seem nice.

But everyone seems nice.

They make you think they're nice,

They make you trust them,

Then they leave.