Dance {PT. 1} CTH

You sighed happily as you walked through the doors to the dance studio. Today was the last practice before your big performance and you were getting nervous. You had the solo and every time you even thought about it, you had to dry your sweaty palms.
---
You walked in the door to the boy's house exhausted. You flopped down on the couch and fell asleep not even noticing Calum sit down next to you and start playing with your hair. Your eyes fluttered open as Calum accidentally pulled your hair. "Ouch." You smiled as he realized you had woken up. "Hey princess." He mumbled as he kissed your neck. "Hey." You yawned back. You sat up and hugged his waist. "So my performance is tomorrow, Wow. It all went by so fast."
"Yeah. But I'm glad you can finally show those performing arts college people what you're made of." He smiled.
---
Later that night you asked Calum, "Are you gonna come?"
"Come where?"
"To my performance?" You sighed, rolling your eyes playfully.
"Oh yeah...about that."
"What?" You asked.
"Well, babe management told me I couldn't go." He said looking down at his feet.
"What? But you said you would come!"
"I know babe but-"
"No buts Calum! You PROMISED you would come! This is most important recital of my life!"
"Babe if someone caught me there-"
"I don't care! God Calum you can't keep any promises!" You continued to yell. But you didn't mean it. You knew from the beginning that he wouldn't be able to go. You guys weren't official to the public yet, and if anyone saw him there, who knows what they would think. But you were still mad. You were just hoping that he would be able to come and see you do what you love. After all, before you and Calum became a couple, you went to his concerts and watched him be amazing. For once you wanted to show him that you could do something incredible.
"You know what Y/N? You can't stop telling lies can you?!" Calum replied also raising his voice.
"Calum I can't believe you! You love to annoy me don't you? I thought you wanted to see me do something for MY life for once but I guess not! You only care about your career!" Your face turned red.
"Y/N I don't give a crap about your performance anymore! I don't care!" He yelled right to your face. That pushed you too far. You burst into tears and ran to the room you and Calum shared, locked the door, and sat against it crying your eyes out. You heard frantic footsteps and banging on the door. You didn't care. You sat there until you fell asleep to the sounds of Calum crying your name and trying to open the door.
---
THE END of part one!!! Excited about where this one is going!