Tell Me {Pt. 2}

You were halfway to your car when Luke grabbed you by the arm. You winced from the pain of your cut and he obviously noticed. He let go and his eyes softened. "Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't mean o hurt you" he said pulling up your sleeve. "Y/N what the hell is this?! First you have cuts and bruises all over your face and now all over your arms? What's next your legs?" You smiled feverishly and he groaned. "Y/N I know your not telling me something. This can't all be from freaking volleyball. Why are you bruised up and cut like this?" You looked down at the ground. "Fine. But we're going inside and you're going to explain later." He says sternly.
---
After a while of sitting and doing nothing the people finally leave and it's just you, Arzaylea, and the boys. Luke gets up and you do too knowing that was his signal for you to come talk to him. You can't tell him! It will break his heart. You thought while nervously playing with your hair. You both walk into a room and close the door. "Okay Y/N spit it out." Luke says expectantly. "I can't." You say avoiding his eyes.
"What do you mean you can't?"
"I promised that I wouldn't tell."
"Well I'm telling you to tell me."
"Well I can't so your out of luck."
"Come on. Please? I need to know."
"Why?"
"Because I hate seeing you like this Y/N! Everyday you're either limping or wincing from pain. Please, tell me." He said his voice cracking.
"Okay. Fine." You took a deep breath. "It's Arzaylea. She's been beating me up ever since the day she found out that I love you-shit!"
"Wait, you love me?" He asks.
"Uhh-yeah. Y-yes I do love you. Ever since the day we became friends. And I held back because you were with Arzaylea and I didn't want to come between you guys."
"Why didn't you tell me that she hurt you?"
"Well Because I didn't want to come in between you guys, and I didn't want you to break up with her because of me. And I'm so sorry I never should have said anything. She didn't want me to like you so she beat me up. Simple. Oh god I'm rambling aren't I? I tend to do that when I-"
"She hurt you?" Luke says small tears forming in the corners of his eye. You put your head down and sighed a quick yes. He lifted your chin and said, "no one hurts my baby girl." And then he pressed his lips to yours so gently and tender so he wouldn't hurt your already delicate face. You kissed him back and ran your fingers through his messy hair. But it ended just as quickly as it had started because, sure enough, in walks Arzaylea with a shocked and pissed off expression. "What the fuck are you doing?!" She yells and pushes like off of you. Luke stands up and says, "I'm kissing my girlfriend. I want you out. Now.  Pack up and leave. I never want to see you again. And if you dare come near Y/N again I will publicly destroy you." He said angrily. She huffed and raged out of the room. Luke turned to you and smirked. "Ready to pick up where we left off?"
---
Okay guys this chapter makes me feel super cringy for some reason. Idk. Anyway I kinda wanna write smut but I want your opinion. Comment what you think!
-c