5

Xavier's POV

"Who's asking?" She said slyly and I smirked "Xavier Joseph Sander Inigo Sutton" her jaw dropped at my full name.

"And you?"

She smirked "Felicity Morgan Kelsey Casey Sarah Deirdre Snicket" she folded her arms and Lucas chuckled.

"Is there something wrong with my name?" She narrowed her eyes and Lucas gulped and shook his head fast.

Oscar and James came into the room and I laughed so hard.

Oscar: bloody bandage around three of his fingers,his left knee and his head.

James: a gash on his cheek,crutches,a cast on his right arm and a limp.

My mate bit her lip and it took all my power not to take her right here right now.

She high five her little sister much to the embarrassment of Oscar and James.

"So Mel what's your full name?" I asked suggestively and she frowned at me I raised my hands in surrender whilst Fliss glared at me hmm I quite like that nick name only...maybe floss would suit better...

"You don't get to call me that only Fliss" she said in a baby voice "well then?" Fliss sighed "she doesn't know" she explained to me.

"It's Melody Hope Emily Erin Annabell Snicket" floss said and Lucas bit down on his lip hard.

Suddenly Tommy burst through the door,he's the pack messengers son,in case of emergency he's always at the ready even though he's only 14.

"ALPHA,LUNA rouge attack west side border hurry" I jumped up and he bowed "Thomas get all women and children to the bunker go NOW" he left in a scurry.

Floss and Melody looked up with worry and fear in their eyes.

"It's okay guys just follow Thomas go hurry" I ordered them and floss picked melody up "what's going on?" She asked fearfully.

"Shh shh it's ok just go quick" I pushed her slightly and she started to run.

I ran out and spotted my mate being led inside the bunker,I smiled and shifted.

I ran towards the west side with my warriors,my beta and my gamma behind me.

No one messes with my pack.

Well then...hmmm what happens next???
-Ebs