The Keys

Hey guys!! Before we start, I would like to say that this story was suggested by one of my lovely readers Maypup1598. That leads me to this. If anyone has any suggestions for stories you would like to see in this book you can comment or pm me!!

Now for the imagine.... *magically magic music plays*

I got out of my car and went to the trunk gloomily, this is the worst part of grocery shopping and we all know the crazy amount of people inside sucks. I opened the trunk and began to grab bag after bag, pushing them up my arms trying to get as many as possible.

"The less trips the better." I mumble.

I hear a deep and familiar chuckle behind me and turn my head for a split second to see my neighbor Mark. "Hey (Y/N), need some help with those?"

A small blush rises on my cheeks and I meet his eyes sheepishly, "Yeah, that would be great."

Mark quickly took some of the bags out of my hands and grabbed the rest in the back. I closed the trunk and shot him another grateful smile. We walked side by side up the stairs and made small talk, laughing about my attempt to carry everything up by myself.

"Hey, I've done it before!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah. You're too small, I can't believe you." He grinned teasingly, earning himself a glare and nudge. I stopped outside my door and patted my pockets to grab my keys.

"Huh.. That's weird." I mumbled under my breath and set my bags down. "I swear I had them when I left."

Mark tilted his head, "What are you looking for?"

I dug in my front pockets only to come up empty handed, then began to pat my butt, "My keys! I don't know where they are."

Mark set down the bags that he had in his hands and got on his knees, I eyed him awkwardly. "What are you doing?"

"Maybe you put them in one of the grocery bags? Mind if I go through them?"

"That's actually a good idea, I don't care." I sat beside him and began to rummage through the bags, praying for them to show up already.

After my fourth bag I started to lose hope and began searching more frantically. Eggs, Sugar, Bacon, Sour cream... Where the hell are my keys?! I stopped looking when I noticed Mark wasnt moving anymore.

I perked up, "Did you find th..."

Mark set down the package of tampons with a bright red face and started to ramble awkwardly, "Uh, oh, I didn't realize... Hahah."

I totally forgot that those were in there! Shit, that's embarrassing. I put them in a bag quickly and started giggling, "Heheh, I'm so sorry! I forgot those were in there!"

We laughed awkwardly for a moment and silently went back to looking. After a good ten minutes we had failed to find the keys and put everything back in the bags. Mark looked up and me and stood, offering me a hand which I happily took.

"Here," He opened his door, "you can put your stuff in here and we can go ask the manager for a spare."

"Thank you, you've been helpful." I smiled.

We walked down the stairs and up to the front desk where a tired looking young man stood. He perked up when he saw me. "Hey (Y/N), what's up?"

"Hi, I locked myself out of my room and I was wondering if I could use the spare real fast to get inside?" I said, Mark nodded.

His face dropped. "Oh? Uh.. The janitor had all the spares on him when he left earlier. He went to get all this months supplies and he won't be back for another hour or two." He perked up again. "You can stay at my place for a while if you'd like."