Chapter 10:Kidnapped

(Author's note:I do not own Pokemon or any of its characters or Pokemon and all rights go to the original creators. That is a reminder if you have not read my other chpaters/stories. Thanks for 1.5k reads! :D)

Ash has shown what his Charizard could do. Meanwhile in Anistar city, Ash's girlfriend Serena has been kidnapped by Calem and Alain.

Serena:Where am I and why can't I move?

Calem:Don't worry, we have you trapped, we won't let you go, and you can try to break free.

Alain:You can hang around here for awhile, we will go and get a drink.

Serena has her arms up with something trapping them so she can't move. But the wall isn't just a wall.

Serena:*tries to break free* AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! What was that shock?

Alain:We are back, and by the way, if you try to break free, that will happen.

Serena:Let me go, I want to go back to Ash again!

Calem:No chance, that Ash is a loser. Why would he possibly let you get kidnapped.

Alain:Calem is right, why would Ash let a pretty girl like you to get kidnapped.

As Alain said that, he was holding Serena's chin and Serena tries to stop Alain but it happens once again.

Serena:AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *sniff* please let me go!

Calem:She will need to learn. Alain, let's let her enjoy herself, we will be back in an hour

Alain:Have fun.

Calem and Alain leave the room leaving Serena left alone.

Serena:Now what am I going to do? I will be stuck to this thing forever until something happens and I can't even try to break free. I need to start loving Ash more after this. Ash, I'm so sorry.

Serena was there, waiting, doing nothing, and thinking what would happen next. Serena did not know what was going to happen to her. She didn't know if she was going to be saved from Ash. All Serena could do is just be there, do nothing, and wait until something happens.

Serena:So, this is what it feels like to be kidnapped. You can't do anything, you just have to wait for one thing. Ash, please save me from this, I feel unsafe and scared. I can't do anything now. Just nothing.

(Author's note:I am really sorry for the quick chapter, I just wanted to have something done! This didn't take long to write but I did write a little bit weeks ago. I have returned and I am happy for that. I have to thank you for many things! Thank you all for reaching 1.5k reads on this story! I can't believe that I am at least getting a little bit reads and I say a little bit because I suck at this. Also, check out my other two stories that I wrote. Thanks once again and I will see you in the next chapter!)