Chapter Five

6:00 Am
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Ugh....
It couldn't be 6:00 already after last night I didn't wanna wake up at all and face John this morning. Especially on my first day at work.

I clumsily got out of bed and headed straight for a shower. I'm secretly hoping Isa is awake already and getting ready for school. After I jump out of my shower I throw my robe on and head towards Isa's room to make sure she is awake.
Once I reach her door I don't hear anything so I already knew she was still asleep.

"Isa honey, wake up, I gotta get you to school before I head to work." I said slightly pushing her awake.

" Do I have to go can I stay home today and sleep in?" She said with her eyes closed.
" As much as I would love to allow you to do that. I can't, you gotta head to school and I have to go to work. And plus I can't leave you on your own so come on. Up you go. Imma get ready for work and then I'll get breakfast started and you better be awake and ready before I am young lady!" I said walking out of the room. As I reached my room I was wondering what I would wear to my first day of work with Mr. EDWARDS! I rummage throw my closet and couldn't find anything I like. It took forever which reminded me I needed to go shopping for business wear. I finally found a black dress. So I put that on with light makeup and my hair tied up in a bun.

Once I was ready I heads downstairs to start breakfast. It was only 6:35. Enough time to cook pancakes and bacon.
As I was done preparing breakfast I see Isa walking down in jeans and a white T-Shirt. Her hair in a bun as well. She's usually a morning person but she has her days were she isn't and today is one of them.
" Good Morning Isa. Breakfast is ready and we are leaving in 15 mins. So hurry before we are both late." I said while preparing much for her as well.
" fine....." Something is the matter with Isa today. I hope I can find out by the end of the day.

Once Isa is done we breakfast we run out the door heading towards her school to drop her off on time. Which we successfully do. Once I drop her off I headed to my new a improved job with Mr.Edwards. I hope today is a good day. And John doesn't say anything about what happened with his date last night. Ugh how I regret that!

As I reach the building I parked my card and headed for the building. I went passed the blonde bimbo who thought she was bigger then everybody. I went straight to the elevator and headed for the 25th floor.
"Oh god let it be a good day please!" I prayed as the elevator dinged, alerting me that I am on the 25th floor.
As the doors opened you saw that black door again. I knocked lightly.
"Come in" is all I hear.
As I walk in I see him behind his desk. He looks calm and refreshened today.

"Good morning Mr. Edwards" I said walking towards his desk.
He looked "Good Morning Katerina. I'm happy you are on time. And like I said don't call me Mr.Edwards I'm not my dad. Calm me John." He said looking sternly at me.
" I'm s-sorry Mr.Ed-John sir it's a habit."
I said looking at my shoes.
"It's fine. Just get used to calling me John from now on." He said while grabbing some folders.
" I want you to file all this files in order for me and then I want my coffee by 10. Make sure the files are filed correctly." He handed me the files. As I reached for the files I was wondering where I would file them if his office was the only room her.
He looked at me wondering why i was still standing there.
" W-w-where do I file this?" I said nervously.

" oh my apologies Katerina. Your office is to my right and there are some cabinets in there. You can figure out where they go. You also have another door in there that will lead you to the stairs in case you don't want to use the elevator. Those stairs will take you to all 25 stories of this building." He said while typing away in his computer.

"Yes sir" I walked towards my office.
Once I reach my office I close the door. And I looked at my gorgeous office. It was bigger then my room. All you see is black furniture. A black leather couch next to the stairwell with a Glass table. My table was in front of the big windows that can show me all of My beautiful city. I have never been in love with a office.