Chapter 7

First off let me start with THANK YOU so much for the amazing votes and comments! Thank you for being patient with me and blowing my phone up with your votes! It means a lot! I will be giving y'all two chapters as a reward for being amazing! Thank you again and enjoy!

Remember VOTE and COMMENT💗
_______________________

Katerina's POV

The day is almost over and I'm about to get ready to go home and tell Isa that I will be heading out of town for a week on a business trip. And that I will be leaving her with a nanny that she has never met.
"God please let this go good..." I sighed while staring at my computer trying to process this contract between Mr.Ling and Mr. John Edwards. I'm glad he got the contract it's a good deal for both of them. It'll help Mr.Ling's Company. As I'm almost finishing processing the contract John buzzes me.

"Katerina Come to my office for a minute." He said.

"Yes sir." I replied. I got up and headed to his office which was literally next door. I open the door to his office.
As I'm walking in I could tell that he looked nervous about something but about what. I close the door behind me and make myself noticed.

"Yes Mr. Edw - I mean John. How can I help you?" I caught myself before calling him Mr. Edwards.
"Sit please, Katerina. There is something I would like to discuss with you before we head to this trip to the Grey's Estate. But first I would like to know how the contract is going for Mr. Ling and how your day was today?" He asked with a straight face. I can never read this man's face. God help me.

"Okay. The Contract between Mr. Ling and you is processing greatly. We just need him to send us all his business proposals that he has done throughout the years and who his contacts where for all the business arrangements. That way we can review it and begin the process of bettering your company now." I said with a straight face.

"Great. Make sure we get everything as soon as possible and that we have no mistakes because I need this company to start becoming successful again or I will have to sell it in pieces and break my promise to Mr. Ling, and I honestly don't like breaking anything besides Jaws. So make sure to Contact Jeffrey tomorrow and tell him to begin the process of reassuring that I have what I need. And also book the flights for this Sunday at 9am for me and you." He said pacing back and forth from his desk to the big sky view window. What was the matter with him.
" Yes Sir, I will do this today before I leave. Is there anything else before I leave today?" I asked.

" No that'll be all. Oh and do tell me how your day was today? Did you decide on leaving your sister with my nanny?" He asked.

"Actually, my day was fine. I have not decided yet on leaving my sister with you nanny, as I have not met her and I'm afraid I don't like leaving my sister with strangers. I will discuss this tonight with her and see where I stand. I will let you know by tonight if that is fine." I said nervously due to the fact that I still don't know why we are leaving for a week! Like he didn't even say it was a business trip or anything, just that we where heading to the Grey's Estate and I have no idea who they are ye--

"Okay that's fine. Just let me know as Soon as possible. That will be all for today. I will be discussing with you tomorrow a contract that I have arranged for you. As right now I will be heading out. Whenever you are done head home. Have a nice Night Katerina." Just like that he dismissed me.

I stand up and head towards my office. What is the matter with him, one minute his all nervous and now his cold. This is why I've been single for a while. Guys say girls are difficult to read, I guess they haven't seen themselves lately! I seat at my computer and start working again. I'm ready to go home and get all of this over with.