Chapter 10

Niall's POV

I run back to my family and kiss them all on the cheek. I start towards the door. Someone grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Where are you going Niall?" Greg asks.

"I am going to um... The store! I will be back."

"Niall you don't have to lie." Dad murmurs.

"Okay. My mates want me back to their home" I shuffle nervously.

"Honey, you can't go! They might hurt you!" My mom shouts.

"They won't mom, I promise. They were just being possessive and that doesn't give them an excuse but I really have to go back." At least it was half the truth.

"He has to go back. Being with your mate or mates is important." My dad says and gets noises of protest from my mom and brother. I hug my family and rush out the door.

I sprint down the street, begging I get home in time. I go into the woods and shift quickly. Running as fast as I can in my little wolf form, I finally reach the house. I run to the door and scratch and whine at the door.

The glass door finally opens and I run inside. I'm picked up and carried into the living room. I look up to see Louis carrying me. He sets me down in front of the other boys and sits down by them. I lay down and my ears flatten to my head. It's a sign of submission.

"You are late." I freeze and look at them.

"If you want to be punished here instead of your parents, I suggest you do everything we say." Harry says and I nod my doggy head.

"Shift," I slowly get on my paws and hesitantly shift back. I stood up and covered my Niall parts. I blush when I see them smirk.

"Go to the bed room babe." I gulp but start heading that way. They follow and someone slaps my butt. I yelp and hurry faster towards the bedroom. As soon as the others step in, they shut and lock the door. I stand there, waiting for their command.

"Lay on your stomach on the bed babe." I do as I'm told and burry my face in the blankets. I shakily breathe out and then I hear footsteps walking toward the dresser. I go to lift my head but a hand keeps it down.

"Stay," Zayn growls. I nod and feel his hand move away from my head. I just lay there and wait for something to happen. The footsteps come back and my hands were grabbed. They were pulled behind my back and tied tightly. I whimper at the harshness. They let do of my tied hands and someone pulled my hair back, forcing my head back. A cloth covers my eyes and my head gets shoved back down. It was silent for a few minutes until I heard something swing in the air.

A hard thing hits my bum and scream out in surprise. The swings kept coming until I counted twenty. It went quiet again except for a few murmurs. I heard the swing sound again and felt pain on my bum. It went on until it reach twenty. I had tears filling up the blindfold.  I prayed that it was over but it wasn't. I went through that process for sixty swings. Now tears soaked the blindfold and I thought it was over. I laid there until I felt my ass cheeks get pulled apart. I jump away but was dragged back. I felt something cold touch my rim and I started sobbing.

"Please no. I beg of you." I cry. The cold thing pushed harshly through and sat in me.

"Shh baby, shh" I hear someone say. I couldn't focus on the voice because of my cries. The blindfold was removed and I slowly opened my eyes to see Liam there. He looked kinda concerned. He kissed my nose and I felt my hands be untied. I laid there, waiting for the thing to move. I was sure it was someone's dick. When I saw the rest of the boys move in front me I was confused. Then I realized it was a sex toy. Harry had a remote in his hand and he was smirking when he saw me look at it. It kinda dropped when my tears rolled down again. Zayn picked me up and we walked out of the room. They took me to the one room I shall call the prison room. Zayn carried me to the collar and I clung to him when he tried to set me down.

"No, no, no! Please Harry! Don't leave me here!" I shout but he just shakes his head. Liam helps Zayn pull me off of him. They connect the collar around my neck while I struggled.

"Harry please! I'll listen, I won't disobey! Just please!"

"You promise?" He asked.

"Yes, Yes! I swear!"

"I'll let you out tomorrow before breakfast." He said.

"No Harry! Please! Don't leave me alone!"

"I can make it so your here all day tomorrow!" He roars and I quickly shut my mouth.

"Good now sleep tight!" He says as e plants a kiss on my lips.

"Goodnight" I weakly whisper. The rest kiss me goodnight and Louis seems reluctant to leave me. I give him a begging look but he sighs and says he loves me and leaves. I sigh and lay on my stomach instead of my side so I don't hurt my bum.

And just when I thought this day couldn't get worse, the sex you starts vibrating. I start screaming, begging, and crying but no one comes to my rescue. I screamed and sobbed for a few hours until I passed out from exhaustion. Help...

A/N

Hey!
Hope you like it!
Any ideas?
Love you all,
Alyssa