Chapter 12

Niall's POV

Finally. The long drive from my house to the airport has ended. I get out my bags and start towards the open doors. I get through security and wait for my signal to get on.

15 minutes later and I'm finally getting on the plane. I sit in my seat and see a boy next to me. I smile at him and he smiles back. He looks about 15.

"My names Niall," I say while holding out my hand.

"Jeremy," he smiles, shaking my hand.

"Why are you heading to America mate? Your clearly Australian." I say and he smiles.

"I'm heading back home to my boyfriend and mate." I gulp and smile shakily at him.

"Why are you heading to America? You have four mating marks." He asks.

"I'm on the run from them actually." I whisper. His eyes widen.

"Why?!" "It's nothing." I say.

"Do you need a place to stay? You can stay with us." He says.

"You sure?" He nods. "Okay then."

We talked until the plane landed.

Welcome to America, Niall. There's no going back.

-------------------

Louis' POV

It's been a few hours. I gave up trying to get out. I sat in the corner where I can stare at the collar they left Niall in. Suddenly light filled the room. I shielded my eyes watched as my mates filed in. I stood up quickly with hope in my eyes.

"Did you find him?" I ask.

"No," Harry growls. The hope drops and I cover my face with my hands.

"Where are you?" I whisper.

"Tomorrow, we will look again. But for now, your getting your punishment." Harry smirks. I feel fear run through me and I back up farther into my corner as he steps closer. I get stopped by the wall and growl when they step closer.

I don't want to be their bitch again!!!

When Harry gets close enough, I kick him and try to run past him. Liam and Zayn grab me before I can run any farther. Harry growls loudly and comes up to me. He grabs my throat and squeezes.

"Never do that again," he spits with venom. I quickly nod my head with wide eyes. He lets go and the boys drag me towards the basement. No! I shake my head and whimper. I try to fight back, but it doesn't work. They throw me on the bed and tie me down quickly. I fight but again I can't escape.

:Warning smut scene ahead:

Harry rips off my clothes and growls. I shake and try to lean away. He grabs a flogger and hits me repeatedly. Screaming, I beg him to stop. Once he stops, I see him come towards me with a syringe. I see blue liquid in it.

"Lou, you've been a bad boy. Let us punish you. This liquid will make it so you can't move while we punish you. You will be able to feel everything though. It will ware off soon." He grins wickedly. I fight as he starts to inject it and soon I can't move anymore.

Zayn comes forward and untied me. I feel tears coming to my eyes. Harry slams into me making me cry out. He repeatedly thrusts and I scream. He soon comes and Liam replaces him.

Liam is slightly longer and I can feel him in my stomach. When he finishes, Zayn comes in. He uses me as his pleasure and when he finishes, they put a butt plug in.

:Smut over:

I stare at them with fear and sadness. I still can't move as I watch them get dressed. Tears roll down my cheeks and they kiss me deeply each. They soon leave once they ties me back up. I let the noises of heart break leave me.

They weren't always this bad. It happened when Harry's mom died. Harry became a sick person and convinced Zayn and Liam to become like him. I was their bitch for a while but I had to smile bravely so no one found out. They would hit me and inject me with wolfs bane so I wouldn't be as strong.

When Niall came along, I instantly felt bad for him because what they were doing to me, was going to happen to him. I wanted to tell Niall but I couldn't go through the abuse any longer. I regret not telling him.

I just wish he took me with him....

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I've been a bad author but hopefully this will make up for it.
Love you all,
Alyssa