Chapter 5

Andrew part 3

'If heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied...'

A routine gets to be quite boring but Andrew doesn't have much of way to break his. He can't stay out too late because he fears his mother will worry. He doesn't have the friends of the money to do so anyway. So he decides to change from Ed Sheeran to Death Cab for Cutie. That's Andrew way of 'mixing things up.' It's really the only option he has.

"Andrew, your father called today." This left him statue stiff as he walked into the apartment.

"Yeah what did he want." He tried to hide the fear in his voice but the crack near the end gave it away. Luckily for him his mother payed no mind to it.

"He says he wants to see you again. Wants you to visits him." Andrew felt his breathe run away from him frantically. Just hearing those five words sent him back in time to when his father was still around. Even though he left six months ago, the holes he punched through the walls and the scar under his mothers right eye remained.

She staggered towards the frightened boy and wrapped him in empty embrace. The smell of alcohol laced every word she was about to say next. "You really should give him another chance. I mean maybe the divorce was a mistake. I've forgiven him. But you Andrew, you're just to angry. Maybe-"

"You're drunk." His monotone voice rang though the room. "You're drunk and you lied to me and now you're me telling that I should want to see that - that monster! What's wrong with you?"

With that Andrew pushed his stunned mother off of his body and stormed into his room and locked his door. His slid down its frame and erupted into violent sobs. He swore to himself he would never look that devil in eyes again and he intended to keep that promise. 

A routine gets to be quite boring but Andrew doesn't have much of way to break his. He can't stay out too late because he fears his mother will worry. But in that he didn't care if it worried his mother.

He went to the bathroom and washed the tear stains away. He grabbed his favorite and only hoodie and headed for the door.

Right now he didn't care that he had no money and no friends. He'd make the best of it, he's find some way to enjoy himself. Or at least that what he told himself.

"Where do you think your going." His mother questioned him.

"Out."