Vhope

A J-hope x V story...

"Ready in 3...2...1..." the backstage crew repeated. At the count of one, she signaled the boys to go up stage.  

And so, the seven boys of Bangtan, wearing their name tags round their neck, rushed up to the stage and got into their formation. 

The starting of BOY IN LUV filled the entire outdoor stadium and the boys started to move in sync. In front of them were thousand of empty chairs, prepared to be filled with fans by tonight. 

However, scorching weather was suddenly replaced by a group of dark clouds. The sky darkened and the members all took split-second peek at the sky to see what's happening. 

Hearing no instructions from the crew, Bangtan continued dancing despite the sudden change in lighting. It was V's turn to sing the part. He clearly felt raindrops on hands but chose to ignore it. He reverted back his attention to the camera and displayed that killer look. 

In no time, bigger droplets of water joined in the performance. The stage became slippery and their costumes were gradually soaked with water.  

The song suddenly seem so long and finally, it was the bridge part. The other members finally get to rest for that few precious seconds when Jimin and Jungkook were singing. 

As J-hope turned, he accidentally slipped but quickly compose himself. At the corner of his eyes, he could see his mischievious dongsaeng biting his lips tightly, forcing himself to control his laughter. 

J-hope gave V a death stare, transmitting message like "you better forget what you saw just now". And like that, their eye-conversation continued until the end of the song. 

By the time the crew found out how drenched the seven guys were, it was too late. Their makeups were all smudged and their hair were all as if they just came out from a shower. 

"I'm so sorry," one of the crew apologized with a 90 degrees bow, "there should be a shelter coming out from the back of the stage should it start drizzling but I guess there's a technical error. Thousand apologizes."

"Gwenchana, it was a rather new and refreshing experience," RM flashed his smile together with his dimples, assuring the poor staff that they were alright. 

Meanwhile, V could not control any further and burst out laughing at the corner of the backstage, even until when they returned back to their waiting room. 

"Yah, Kim Taehyung, stop recalling that if not I'll sew that mouth of yours!" J-hope shouted across the room jokingly. 

"What happened Tae Tae?" confused Jimin asked as his eyes darted left and right, from J-hope to V. 

The two main characters simply stood directly opposite and continued their eye conversation. 

"You're not gonna say it out, Kim Taehyung."

"Not until there's something in my mouth."

"A fist you mean."

"Nah...'food' is a better choice of word."

"No point blackmailing me."

"Oh well then, Jimin ah, did you know just now-"

"Okay! Fine. You win. What do you want?" 

Poor Jimin could only look at them with a blank face but he wasn't that concerned about what's going on with him because he has his own business to settle. Jungkook had placed his head on Jimin's shoulders while watching his anime. Jimin had totally no idea what to do except to act like he's interested in the Vhope quarrel but in his mind, he was nervous as hell.